Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to move NPCs out of doorways permanently? Particularly those silly people in the mages guilds.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Is there any way to move NPCs out of doorways permanently? Particularly those silly people in the mages guilds.
      Rrrrrrr... I hate those ****ers! Won't RA work?
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• People I want to keep alive so they can continue teleporting me around the map...

RA hmm? I'll have to try that - sounds like what I want.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• With Light I was only able to illuminate fifty feet around me, and I got annoying shadows and light patterns. Night Eye fixes that.
          Ya, that was one of my problems with friggin light too, all thise damn shadows. I jsut prefer to carry a torch or travle lantern with me all the time. They only weigh about two pounds.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear
            What city, Balmora aside, is the coolest to hang out in?
            The 'triple-towns' - Tel Mora, Tel Aruhn and Master Aryon's fortress. The only real problem in this part of the world is that the nearest temple, when one uses that wonderful Almsivi Intervention spell, are a fair way away. For some reason the temple in Tel Mora just doesn't seem to count.

The smallish towns in Northern Vvardenfell and Sheogorath are quite nice too. Khuul and Dagon Fel.

North of fort Frostmoth though is just unbeatable when one is melting in the middle of an Australian summer.

Comment

• is it worthwhile to invest in a spell of third(fourth, first etc.)barrier?

Comment

• Is there any way to delete/remove spells from the list?

Comment

• Much obliged, comrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Is there any way to move NPCs out of doorways permanently? Particularly those silly people in the mages guilds.
                    Try waiting for an hour or two, like with the creeper.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I used the console command "RA" to good effect. Although as soon as I teleported some mages out of the doorway one of them headed straight back to the middle of it and stopped there again.
                      So I used the command again and they stayed out of the way for at least the few seconds it took me to get out of the building.

I have taken over the fighters guild now, I decided to use fists to attack the guy. You know the fight isn't going to be too difficult though when you deliberately sit there letting him attack you just to level up your medium armour skill while any damage he does manage to do gets healed quite quickly.
                      So I killed him with my bare hands.

Still no luck on the Dispel Potion Recipe mission for the thieves guild though. Does anyone know the console command to get me this item, I have no idea which town I ended up selling it off in.

Comment

• I generally jsut take a quick nappy poo. Or if you buy training that genrallly resituates everybody.

Comment

• I've already gotten as much training from the locals as I can. My game has reached munchkin status.

player->additem "bk_dispelrecipe_tgca", 1
                          That gets you the recipe book, for anyone else stupid enough to steal the item and then sell it somewhere else.
                          So now I am back to doing thieves guild missions. Hooray.

Comment

• Good news and bad news.

The good news is I have taken over the thieves guild too.

The bad news is I got more missions from the guild leader. I went off to do the mission and succeeded. I came back to his "house" and found that he had disappeared. Any ideas on getting him back via the console or the editor?

If worst comes to worst I suppose I could edit in someone else to give these missions out to me.

Comment

• You can do something like, IIRC

placeatpc "Gentleman Jim Stacey",1,100,1

in the console - if I got his name correctly. But it's a known thing, he's supposed to disappear when you take over the guild.
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Pretty bad design. Like anyone would give a mission out and then disappear just like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X