Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....Tass uses dodge = 10, huh??

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• He didn't attack at all? It's like fighting a big girl's blouse.........I propose we rename Tassadarius as biggirlsblousius.

Comment

• Well, dodge of 9 since he only has 9 points to play with.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Sorry NM, I went and gladiated a little white ball yesterday, but I'll be here all week now!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Ossus the Brute vs Asmodean the Varangian - round 2

Asmodean quickly pushed Ossus with his fork to the ground, and ran behind him, before Ossus could see anything. As Ossus got on his legs, he was attacked by Asmodean from behind, and because he was missing an ear, he didn’t hear it coming. Asmodean’s sword hit Ossus on his arm, removing some skin from his arm, losing 2 health… blood flew out of his arms, landed on Asmodeans hand.

As the Varangian wiped of the blood in his clothes, Ossus the Brute attacked Asmodean, in hope he could get an easy kill, but Asmodean managed to react in time, throwing Ossus to the ground…

… Asmodean now walks towards Ossus…
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Spacius vs Nuclarius Round 1

The feared warrior Spacius Cowdius, recently returned from his campaign in the western provinces looks ready to take on an army single-handedly. Thankfully, as his challenger is none other than Nuclarius the Brute, a captured leader of the barbarian hordes who reputedly killed 10 soldiers with a single swing of his mighty axe before being eventually overwhelmed. He is here today fighting for his freedom, or perhaps revenge.

The gates of the coliseum open and both warriors head for the center. With a howl, Nuclarius swings his sword and connects with his enemy. His inexperience with the sword shows, however, only doing 2 damage. Spacius takes advantage of the moment and lands a savage blow on Nuclarius's back. Blood spurts out of the open wound. Nuclarius realises that he will not survive another blow like that.

Spacius Cowdius - 8 hitpoints
              Nuclarius the Brute - 5 hitpoints

EDIT: Thats one way to apologise, SC.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Re: Spacius vs Nuclarius Round 1

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                The feared warrior Spacius Cowdius, recently returned from his campaign in the western provinces looks ready to take on an army single-handedly. Thankfully, as his challenger is none other than Nuclarius the Brute, a captured leader of the barbarian hordes who reputedly killed 10 soldiers with a single swing of his mighty axe before being eventually overwhelmed. He is here today fighting for his freedom, or perhaps revenge.

The gates of the coliseum open and both warriors head for the center. With a howl, Nuclarius swings his sword and connects with his enemy. His inexperience with the sword shows, however, only doing 2 damage. Spacius takes advantage of the moment and lands a savage blow on Nuclarius's back. Blood spurts out of the open wound. Nuclarius realises that he will not survive another blow like that.

EDIT: Thats one way to apologise, SC.
                Oh and he drives one long and straight right in the middle of the fairway.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Vovanus Scipio Ursacius keeps circling his worthy opponent. He hears some strange mix of cheering and booing going on in the stands.

Vovanus momentarily takes his eyes off Tyndareus to take a look at what's going on. He sees Nuclarius the Brute, laying on the ground, bleeding. The barbarian is looking straight into the former roman legionnaire's eyes.

Vovanus laughs.

Nice one, Spacius! Show the savage how it's done in these lands.

He then turns his eyes towards another scene. Tassadarius is running 'round in circles like a girl, chased closely by Spikian. The scene is so hilarious, Vovanus can't help but comment:

Hey, Tyndareus, look at that. I think we should put on a show and help Spikian catch his little runaway. Let's cut off Tassadarus' retreat path!
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

• Spikian vs Tassadarius Round 5

Tassadarius, new sword in hand, returned to the battle. Realising his previous tactics didn't work, he decided attacking was in order. He brought his sword up high for a very powerful strike, giving his opponent an attack of opportunity too good to ignore. Spikian's sword lashes out with all haste, cutting into Tassadarius' torso for 2 damage. Then Tassadarius brought his sword down heavily on Spikian. Spikian twisted just so at the last minute to take the brunt of the force in his shield, taking no actual damage but being pushed back significantly.

Spikian of Physiciae - 10 hitpoints
                    Fratre Tassadarius - 7 hitpoints

Comment

• Vovanus vs Tyndareus Round 2

Vovanus was perhaps distracted by the spectacle going on near him. His stike at Tyndareus is blocked.

Tyndareus lands a riposte while Vovanus is overstretched, scratching him for 1 point of damage.

Vovanus Scipio Ursacius - 6
                      Tyndareus Antleridus - 6

Comment

• Spacius vs Nuclarius Round 2

Nuclarius the Brute stands looking dazed after the savage hit Spacius Cowdius inflicted on him previously. He sways slightly, struggling just to keep his balance.

Spacius Cowdius sees his advantage and strikes with a powerful blow. Nuclarius deflects the blow by instinct, but is still way too dazed to take advantage of his overstretched opponent.

Comment

• Grrr... I shouldn't get distracted.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

• Go go gladiators! This is a great evening at the Colossium

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Re: Spikian vs Tassadarius Round 5

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Tassadarius, new sword in hand, returned to the battle. Realising his previous tactics didn't work, he decided attacking was in order. He brought his sword up high for a very powerful strike, giving his opponent an attack of opportunity too good to ignore. Spikian's sword lashes out with all haste, cutting into Tassadarius' torso for 2 damage. Then Tassadarius brought his sword down heavily on Spikian. Spikian twisted just so at the last minute to take the brunt of the force in his shield, taking no actual damage but being pushed back significantly.

Spikian of Physiciae - 10 hitpoints
                              Fratre Tassadarius - 7 hitpoints
                              I hope the opponents are more skilful in the later rounds.

Comment

• Vovanus vs Tyndareus Round 3

This is proving to be a very bloody fight.

Vovanus recollects himself, focusing on his opponent and not others in the ring. With steely determination he again clashes with Tyndareus, connecting with a solid hit. So determined was he to make sure he did damage to his opponent that he was not able to block the swift retaliation from Tyndareus. Both received 2 points of damage.

Vovanus Scipio Ursacius - 4
                                Tyndareus Antleridus - 4

Comment

Working...
                                X