No announcement yet.

GLADIATORS - 'poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started making a small site (Just for fun) to keep track on these games (All forum games)

You can find the first version of the site here

The Mafia part is still undone

And please notify me if I missed a fight somewhere
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ow again!

I'm down to one APP, Skanky now has the choice of if he wants to kill me or not. I can't hurt him anymore, I'm... too...weak...

/me staggers to one knee*

Do the crowd say or ?

I'm losing a lot of blood here. Et tu, Skanky?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec molestie. Sed aliquam sem ut arcu. Phasellus sollicitudin. Vestibulum condimentum facilisis Information about this game will be avaliable shortly. Aliquam posuere lobortis pede. Nullam fringilla urna id leo. Praesent aliquet pretium erat. Praesent non odio. Pellentesque a magna a mauris vulputate lacinia. Aenean viverra. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Aliquam lacus. Mauris magna eros, semper a, tempor et, rutrum et, tortor.
        ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Not sure if it means anything (It's just some standard blah blah Dream-Weaver writes when creating a new site

Except for a certain part of the text of course

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            Ow again!

I'm down to one APP, Skanky now has the choice of if he wants to kill me or not. I can't hurt him anymore, I'm... too...weak...

* Jamski staggers to one knee*

Do the crowd say or ?

I'm losing a lot of blood here. Et tu, Skanky?

-Jam
            I have a feeling Skanky will be merciless.

Comment

Hey, can we add a second league or something? I see Vlad Antlerkov wants to join and so does Nuclear Master. I read through this thread finally, and I think this is fun, so would like to join as well. So, Jamskius, the great umpire, what say you?
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

Well if you can get 4 you can start your own mini-tourney, and they join in the 'proper' tourney next time, when we should aim for 16 players overall.

Comment

* Skanky Meridius looks towards the crowd for their decision.
                  Will Jamski be beheaded today?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We want to see blood!
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Skanky V Jamskius (3)

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Btw I meant to post on ties.......I'm giving the tie to the attacker, and I think this should be the default.
                      Agreed. However, this means that it is theoretically possible for a 1-point person to inflict damage on their opponent.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

With attack 0 is better than defense 0, you mean? I sort of assumed that attack of 0 = no attack. Perhaps a default of the defender wins?

/me begs for mercy on his knees, staining the sand red with his blood *

-Jam

Comment

finale

Skanky looks to the crowd, and the emperor stands to hold out his arm. He remains this way for what seems to Jamskius as an eternity, but finally, in response to the crowd's baying for blood, he turns his thumb downwards.

Skanky steps forward and raisees his mighty blade. It is a clean execution, with the blade hitting Jamskius's unprotected neck first time.

As Jamskius's head rolls away bystanders swear to this day that it said "it's my fookin' competition you know'.

Comment

Comment

Ah, to die with the sword in the hand, every gladiator's dream

-Jam

Comment

But you died with the sword at your neck

Oh... you mean the one you've got in your hands

Comment

Working...
                                X