Originally posted by Jamski
    We have our first COWARD!

-Jam

You got me.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Great...a new Jamski game.

I'm up for this

But: Shouldn't we have an overall umpire that keeps tabs on the number of action points each player has. I foresee arguments otherwise

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

It will have to be posted in this thread to make sure noone is pulling a sly one.

Players so far :
        Jamskius Maximus (10 APP's) - no kills
        Spikian of Physiciae (10 APP's) - no kills
        Fratre Tassadarius (10 APP's) - no kills
        Asmodean the Varangian (10 APP's) - no kills
        Oswaldian (10 APP's) - no kills
        Centurion S. Burns (10 APP's) - no kills

Feel free to complain about your name

I'd like to see Spikian take on Centurion S. Burns.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hehe Jamski, maybe. Let's take a quick vote on the tourney structure.........I'd favour an 8 man tourney with the final man left standing the Ultimate Gladiator. Of course we could just have unconnected battles, but I think that would be less fun. What does everyone else think?

Comment

Let's have an 8-man knockout then, with random pairings. We just need two more people to join...

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Come on people, your emperor awaits! Your chance to perform in front of 1000s of bloodthirsty fans. And, a chance to stab Skanky. What more could you want.

Who is brave enough to enter Jamski's Gladiatorial Challenge?

Comment

Sheepus of Germania is in.
                Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

/me enters the arena

Where do I sign up for this?

I vote for a 8 man knock-out
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Good, we have 8. Now we just need someone to draw up the tourney schedule.

Comment

I want to be known as Ossus the Brute.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

OK, my random rolling of a d8 gives :

Spikian of Physiciae vs Fratre Tassadarius
                        Centurion S. Burns vs Jamskius Maximus
                        Ossus the Brute vs Asmodean the Varangian
                        ADG Mysterius vs Sheepus of Germania

Ave Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!

We need volunteer umpires. I'll do Spikian vs Tassadarius.

-Jam

Comment

Can you do your match first Jamski? Since its your creation you deserve the honour and we can all see how the game works in practice. I'll umpire.

Comment

Ok, my PM is on its way.

-Jam

Comment

I can take one of the following:

Ossus the Brute vs Asmodean the Varangian
                              ADG Mysterius vs Sheepus of Germania

I prefer the last one
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

By the way are action point pools still going to change between fights now that we have a tourney structure?

Also I suggest we fight to the death, ie 0 points for 1 player in each fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X