Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    Dont you want FREE constituion points?!
    There are no free points..........it's just a knockout tourney. So I may as well kill you, unless the crowd decides you have fought honourably enough to merit my mercy.

Comment

• Don't be evil
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• This is Gladiators.........I would spare you but the decision is out of my hands.

or ?

Comment

• The coward deserves to die!
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Finale

Spikius looks to the crowd, and the emperor stands to hold out his arm. He remains this way for what seems to Tassadarius as an eternity, but finally, in response to the crowd's baying for blood, he turns his thumb downwards.

Spikius steps forward and raises his mighty blade. "Run away from this" he mutters, and delivers the death blow. It is a clean execution, with the blade hitting Tassadarius's unprotected neck first time.

As Tassadarius's head rolls away bystanders swear to this day that it said "PLEASE ".

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hmm, that prose looks kinda familiar.

Comment

• Re: Vovanus vs Tyndareus Round 5

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                The two hardy warriors stagger towards each other.

Tyndareus Antleridus realises that the fight is already lost, but intends to die fighting. Disregarding his own safety he strikes out at Vovanus, getting in one last hit. For someone near death himself, Vovanus Scipio Ursacius's reply is swift and brutal, if somewhat underpowered. A slash across Tyndareus's chest proves to be all that he can take.

* Tyndareus Antleridus staggers to one knee *

Vovanus Scipio Ursacius - 2 hitpoints
                Tyndareus Antleridus - 1 hitpoints

Another battle draws to a close as the crowd cheer both warriors bravery.
                Good one, Vlad. Sorry I had to defeat you.

Nice descriptions, Skanky. I bow to the respected umpire.

And of course, a bow of glory to the crowd.

And a separate bow to the Caesar.

Now, what about Tyndareus. Shall we spare his life? or ?
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

• Sheep: Still waiting for your stats for the second round in your bout against ADG Mysterius

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Re: Re: Vovanus vs Tyndareus Round 5

Originally posted by vovan

Now, what about Tyndareus. Shall we spare his life? or ?

Comment

• I'm missing the orders from both... I think I've recieved one of them, but it mysteriously dissapeired
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG
                        I'm missing the orders from both... I think I've recieved one of them, but it mysteriously dissapeired
                        Yup...I know I have sent mine (I just checked my sent items )

PM sent again

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• I'm still waiting on Spaced Cowboy and Nuclear Master's orders.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmodean
                            Yup...I know I have sent mine (I just checked my sent items )

PM sent again

Asmodean

I thought so
                            Just recieved it...

... I guess I have to get a little more used to these PM's... usually I never recieve PM's, but now I recieve tons of them each day because of these 'poly games

Comment

• Kill him.

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ossus the Brute vs Asmodean the Varangian - Round 3

Asmodean quickly throw a rope to Ossus, while he was lying on the ground. While Ossus the Brute was trying to get the rope of him, Asmodean managed to make a small cut in Ossus’ leg, which took 2 health from him. As a reponse, Ossus threw his sword towards Asmodean, who managed to avoid the flying sword.

Ossus: 4 Health
                                Asmodean: 8 Health

Comment

Working...
                                X