No announcement yet.

Tragic stupidity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sunglasses can be found in New Reno in one of the crime families- I won't get specific as to which one.
    Ive run into another pair somewhere else in the world, though I cant remember where...

having %21 critical is fun

Comment

It's also fun to carry around your own ear for the whole game once it gets bitten off. Eeww...
      Talent Optional

Comment

lol this game looks quite fun, ive had it for ages but never bothered to play it might start once my exams are over
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I heard your sixth toe can be used for something the end of the game, seems kind of strange to me.

Comment

I have a sixth toe? I thought I only had two...

Im stuck in the place with the youknowwhos, you know the people wearing cans, Im stuck at the place with the floor that, ya know. I dont have the patience to finish it, I might never get to see the end. oh well...

I should start talking like that in real life and see how long it takes before I get the snot beat out of me.

Comment

No, talk like that and they'll put you in a box and men in white coats will watch you through tiny windows for the rest of your life.
              Talent Optional

Comment

Working...
              X