No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of you need any units let me know, it will be better than me selling them on the blach market next time I cash harvest.

Ive got:

Cyborgs: 7,082,355
    Juggernauts: 5,056,933
    Hovercrafts: 4,093,579
    Dreadnoughts: 3,104,971
    Master AIs: 1,090,982

Comment

• We have to set Dragons as an enemy. #44 really worked me over and I only got in 3 attacks before he got protection. The Dragons may be working with SPY as #10 took over attacking right after. (Possible multiple accounts, easily done with freemail accounts and dynamic IP DSL).
      Last edited by Swissy; May 12, 2003, 18:51.
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Swissy,

Ive just sent you loads of aid, units and money to shore up your defences so you can go on the counter attack.

Comment

• Read your in game messages, no's 11, 38 & 44 are vunerable to attacks right now.

Comment

• Dragons are now set as 'At War' you now have unlimited attacks.

Comment

• I know see Black Flag trying to embezzle yoy Swissy, obviously seen the money in your account that I sent you (there should be over $1billion so hope you spend it before he tells someone and they steel it).

Comment

• Turns 288 (max 500)
                Turns Stored 8 (max 300)
                Rank #2
                Peasants 27,898
                Land Acres 12,708
                Money $56,431,117
                Grains 1,420,555,277
                Mana 6,677,045
                Networth $87,104,068
                Era Past
                Race Orc
                Health 85%
                Tax Rate 40%
                Footmen 0
                Catapults 0
                Zeppelins 0
                Galleons 0
                Wizards 293,710

Thats alot of cash he's still building, I'll see how many times i can storm him. #38 isn't as high on cash now and i took him down below 7k land aswell.

You cast the spell and it is successful!
                You have learned the following information:
                HIT ME FOO! (#46)
                Turns 304 (max 500)
                Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                Rank #3
                Peasants 27,898
                Land Acres 12,708
                Money $33,651,002
                Grains 980,775,074
                Mana 6,677,045
                Networth $60,708,143
                Era Past
                Race Orc
                Health 85%
                Tax Rate 40%
                Footmen 0
                Catapults 0
                Zeppelins 0
                Galleons 0
                Wizards 293,710

I think I've now made his enemies list
                Last edited by Lazerus; May 12, 2003, 19:08.
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• I HATE RESETS (#38)
                  Turns 32 (max 500)
                  Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                  Rank #7
                  Peasants 301,816
                  Land Acres 5,232
                  Money $7,864,081
                  Grains 306,415,930
                  Mana 1,308,257
                  Networth $21,443,216
                  Era Past
                  Race Human
                  Health 100%
                  Tax Rate 10%
                  Footmen 200,825
                  Catapults 200,888
                  Zeppelins 64,427
                  Galleons 202,638
                  Wizards 122,130

He's suffering now, almost out of the running, keep up the attacking.
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Failed to spy on our new friend #70 with 1mill wizzies, suppose its this extra 20k or so land i've conquered

Comment

• This was taken at about 11pm GMT

nub (#70)
                      Turns 48 (max 500) Era Past
                      Turns Stored 32 (max 300) Race Gremlin
                      Rank #6 Health 96%
                      Peasants 23,441 Tax Rate 40%
                      Land Acres 9,417 Footmen 23,871
                      Money $6,915,787 Catapults 12,099
                      Grains 454,470,935 Zeppelins 6,213
                      Mana 543,154 Galleons 12,091
                      Networth $28,618,420 Wizards 161,312

Economic Status Agricultural Status Population & Military Status
                      Drones: -27,543
                      Master AIs: +1,800
                      Income: $22,782,711 Produced: 1,364,387 Bandwidth: +13,992
                      Expenses: $21,792,480 Consumed: 628,419 Cyborgs: 0
                      War Tax: $0 Net: +735,968 Juggernauts: 0
                      Loan Pay: $0 Hovercrafts: 0
                      Net: +$990,231 Dreadnoughts: 0

Comment

• Some mofo killed me while I was out:

As The Warriors of Zul Jin (#44) delivers their final blow, your empire collapses...
                        ---
                        Avenge my death!
                        ---
                        BTW, I never got the answer in the forums (at least before I was annihlated that is ): Is it ok if I start another empire after mine is wiped out? Or do I have to delete it? Can I do that now that I'm dead?

No, when I try to I get this:
                        Too many recent attacks - Wait until destroyed or attacks have ceased.
                        Help please?
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Now that you are dead, you can start a new login/account/country.

mitchell, you should be able to just create a new account from the main login screen...unless it take a while for the dead account to clear. If this is the case, just use an alternate email account instead. This shouldn't be against the rules since the country that has your main email account is dead and effectively taken out of the game - so you would still have only one "active country" account.
                          Last edited by Wittlich; May 12, 2003, 20:35.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Damn it!!! I went into vacation mode prior to the server crashing (Friday afternoon)....now that the server is back up again, I still have 21 hours to wait before I can log back on. With the server crashing, it also stopped the count-down for my vacation mode. Oh well, it does make sense - though I still don't like it.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Barley
                              Park and Flush Trailer Park #52 has been destroyed by The Warriors of Zul Jin (#44).

Not to worry, you can log in as a new user, i will send you $1billion to build yourself us and crush him into the ground.
                              Ok, so I can come back in once I'm dead? I have static-IP cable net BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                                Now that you are dead, you can start a new login/account/country.
                                Is that supposed to mean something or have you just contracted Mingitis? I'm running Static IP and plan using the same email, BTW...

Comment

Working...
                                X