JohnT in Cleveland, OH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger
    Your call, since it'll be quite a haul for you to get near Columbus.
    Don't worry about that... I'm a driving machine. I've even been known to drive 360 miles round-trip just to see a movie.

Comment

Good times. There's a BW-3 just off of I-71 on 2044 N. High Street in Columbus. I'll be able to meet there anytime anytime after 8:30.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

BW3?

Comment

8:30pm? Better get a room there, rather than keeping the one in Cleveland. Are there hotels in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            BW3?
            Buffalo Wild Wings and Wreck, aka, BW3 or just, Beedub. Kick-ASS chicken wings (I recommend the legs though, as you get more meat for the same price), and a halfway decent beer selection. Sports bar, but they have an online trivia game you can play, against everyone else in the bar, and scores are compared against the whole network. Mmmmmmmm, now I wanna go to BW3.

Bunnygrrl and I went there once a week when I was employed last year. We only go out once a week now, and we're going to the Festival of the World tomorrow so no BW3 this week.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hey you, check your PMs.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Yup, just sent a PM off here too. Assuming you're still willing, sure, I'm interested. Oberlin isn't too hard to reach, nice highways and all heading to it.
                All syllogisms have three parts.
                Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Just logged on for a few minutes, checking PM's now.

Comment

OK, looks like we are going to have a Gathering of Apolyton Emperor's. I'm going to pick up Snowfire at Oberlin, and we will make the trek down to BW-3's on High St (thanks for the yahoo maps, Loin!)

We will meet Loinburger at 8:30PM, and, as an added bonus, Snowfire can get completely (but non-pukingly) drunk as I don't drink and I'll do the driving - it's up to you to stumble to your dorm room, though!

Btw, does anybody know what happened to werefox?? She lives in Columbus as well... I'll see if I can send her an email.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Don't worry about that... I'm a driving machine. I've even been known to drive 360 miles round-trip just to see a movie.
                      So true. Good luck with the telco. Let me know if you are in 'lanta over next month or so. Will be in Richmond after that.

Have you approached Bell South? What kind of pitch are you making? The phone book delivery? Or something else?

Comment

I'd visit, but I'm a couple of thousand K's away...
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The BAPCO (BellSouth Advertising and Publishing Company) contract isn't due to 2005, with bids due in by August of next year. This is a presentation for ALLTEL, a company that has (mostly) rural deliveries but will pay high prices.

Comment

Working...
                          X