No announcement yet.

My Email Was Read on the O'Reilly Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that the ratings have gone to O'Reilly's head. I watched him a few times early on, when Fox was biased but constrained by the fact that Clinton was in the White House. BUt after a point, it was absurd. He is a journalist (at best), what the hell does he know about all the topics he brings people to talk about? He even critiziced the Pope for his anti-war message: fine, disagreee with the Pope, but to state the man must be wrong and perhaps apeasing evil....absurd given the current Pope's life history and achievements.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Next time you should agree with him and try to get the book.
      He made a point of telling the emailer who followed mine a book was on the way even emphasing "YOU" will be getting a book. The nature of my emails would disqualify me from getting one...

Comment

Book pages rarely works well as toilet paper anyhow.

Comment

I once got an e-mail featured as a segment on Points of View. I'll let some british person explain the significance of that particular institution.
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

cool

not what I would have said.

I love Bill O'Reilly

Comment

Red jon

O'Reilley, isn't he the one who says "Warning, you are just about to enter a no spin zone" right before he starts his right-wing interpretation of current events?
              Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Working...
              X