X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Email Was Read on the O'Reilly Factor

Yup, finally.

I said:

"while it is wrong for the fanatical left to try scoring points by demanding evidence of WMD so soon after the fall of Baghdad, you, Bill, are no different. You seek to score points by declaring victory without waiting to see what the war brings to the world. I never heard anyone on the left claim we'd be defeated, only that the casualties and long term impact would not justify the war."

My email was edited by Bill's producers but they kept the message basically intact.

What on earth was there to edit?

Did they insert profanitites to make you look crazy?

But congratz
    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

I have to go to bed now, but before I do...

Can you provide a link to the transcript of the program (I'm too lazy to go get it myself ) if they've posted it yet, or when they do. I'd like to know what his response was.

I used to enjoy watching him, but starting a few months back he started entering ultra-d*ck mode, making him unwatchable even for me.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGnu
        Is this the edited version?

It is wrong for the fanatical left to try scoring points by demanding evidence of WMD so soon after the fall of Baghdad. You, Bill, are different. You score points by waiting to see what the war brings to the world. I heard the left claim we'd be defeated, that the casualties and long term impact would not justify the war.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

hehehehehehehe

Comment

WE'VE GOT A CELEBRITY! AUTOGRAPH! AUTOGRAPH!
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

He didn't respond, sometimes he let's another emailer serve as his response and I think that's what he did. The email he read after mine touched on the same subject but I wasn't listening close enough to see if it served as Bill's rebuttal. He did say he was sending the second emailer an authographed copy of his book. I think the edit took out references to how both sides are trying to score points and that I had never heard any leftists claim we'd lose the war, but that Bill is using the victory as a justification for his support of the war and proves the opponents were wrong. That's a strawman since opponents were not claiming we'd lose... I'll look for a transcript...

Comment

BTW, did you sign your email "Berzerker"?

Comment

Nah, Scott Phillips. I don't know where to find a transcript of the show. I've sent maybe 2 dozen emails over the last couple years and never got one read on the air so this really caught me off guard and I was watching the late repeat or I would have taped it.

Comment

Next time you should agree with him and try to get the book.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just be glad you didn't get a signed copy. One of those lying around at your home and you would be thrown on a train to New Treblinka if anyone found it after the revolution.

A bit more on the serious side: Why bother? From what I've seen of Bill O'Reilly he's a total moron. He has a ability to grasp really on the same level as a Mushroom. Even most of the fanatical right wing americans around here would make more sence.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGnu
                        "... it is wrong for the fanatical left to try scoring points by demanding evidence of WMD so soon after the fall of Baghdad, you, Bill, are ... different. You seek to [create a better, more peaceful planet, free of terrorism,] waiting to see what the war brings to the world. ... the left claim we'd be defeated, only ... the casualties ... would ... justify the war."

Comment

yeah, i watch the O'Reilly 'i love myself' Factor - sometimes (it's still better than an ad on another channel).

you know, anyone can always be right when you only have retards on your show.

Comment

And that's why I post on apolyton!

Comment

Berzerker:

Transcripts can be found at: http://fn.emediamillworks.com/fox/

You can get a video transcript of the show in question, or you can get text copy's of the transcripts by using this link: https://secure.fdchemedia.com/secure...rms/index.php3

To get a transcript via email is $9.95, to have them mail one to you is $15.95, and to have a VHS copy of the show, that will be $29.95.

Comment

Working...
                              X