No announcement yet.

Quote your Avatar(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm bored but still insanely wonderful and I should be made Supreme Emperor of Everything."

Comment

"Hey you, caution when building this wall ! What are you d"
      Foreman brickworker, last words.
      May your memory live on
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I must be hard for you Gepap with "the gay science" in one hand and the keyboard under the other to some up with any quotes.

Here's a Svejk-quote I found on the internet:
        "A shocking loss. You can't replace [archduke] Ferdinand by any twopenny-halfpenny idiot. Only he ought to have been still fatter... Then of course he'd have had a stroke long ago, when he was chasing those old women at Konopiste when they were collecting firewood and picking mushrooms on his estate, and he wouldn't have had to die such a shameful death."

Comment

"Where I can sit? Anywhere I want!!!"

Comment

See the tagline...

Wraith
            "The world is full of idiots."
            -- Reki ("Haibane Renmei")

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
              I must be hard for you Gepap with "the gay science" in one hand and the keyboard under the other to some up with any quotes.

Here's a Svejk-quote I found on the internet:
              "A shocking loss. You can't replace [archduke] Ferdinand by any twopenny-halfpenny idiot. Only he ought to have been still fatter... Then of course he'd have had a stroke long ago, when he was chasing those old women at Konopiste when they were collecting firewood and picking mushrooms on his estate, and he wouldn't have had to die such a shameful death."
              Hey, another admirer Join the party brother!

There are some great quotes by svejk about dieing for the empire but I cant remember them exactly. Very appropriate for these turbulent times.

anyway, a quote and also the quote from my avatar would be:

"whoooshhhcrashblopblop"

Comment

"Can I pleeeeease go to disney.com?"
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

"whoooshhhcrashblopblop"

Very appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                    Not really: I lay the book on the desk, and pick out the best aphorism...wonderfuly quoteable they are! Besides, that's all they let me read in this Miami prison....

From Beyond Good and Evil:

In the end one loves one's desire and not what is desired.

Whosoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

IN a man devoted to knowledge, pity seems almost ridiculous, like delicate hands on a cyclops.

Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil.
                    Last edited by GePap; April 21, 2003, 10:59.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

dp
                      Last edited by GePap; April 21, 2003, 11:04.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

"It's a me, Mario!"
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Fabulous. Have a martini.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

"Dog's tongues. Otter's noses. Occelot spleens."
                            Blah

Comment

I did the figure by hand. used paint brush to create the pile of sh1t.

Comment

BOOM!

(in the backround): "Aragh, please spare me I have a wife and three kids.......and I work at a button....aaargh!!"

I need a new avatar, thanks for reminding me

Comment

Working...
                                X