Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you prefer your chicken to be heated until it has reached an eatable state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you prefer your chicken to be heated until it has reached an eatable state?

Some like beef, some like chicken
    Raw, with the blood and entrails drippin'.
    0.00%
    KFC Krispy.
    60.00%
    Home cooked style - bland and dry.
    0.00%
    Covered in bananas.
    40.00%

Copycat thread.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chickens and cows are entirely different animals.

Comment

Unless I have lived my life with a severe misunderstanding of the average farmyard.

Comment

flx'chjkbx6rt]fid
          hjsgfdl[
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Humourless Israeli

Comment

Just because you make it at home doesn't mean it has to be dry and nasty. We make "exploding chicken", which basically is to cook the thing as hot as possible, but for a shorter time, which means it's cooked all the way through, but jucier and more delicious. Yum!
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                Just because you make it at home doesn't mean it has to be dry and nasty. We make "exploding chicken", which basically is to cook the thing as hot as possible, but for a shorter time, which means it's cooked all the way through, but jucier and more delicious. Yum!
                like duck? have you got any time/temp/weight, i'm all for juicy chicken (but i don't want to give myself botulism!!)

Comment

botulism schmotulism I'm immune to disease.
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Your avatar just screams "Fabulous", Redfern.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually it screams 'glum net cam guy' to me.
                      Drake Tungsten
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                      X