Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave your pants?

I don't find that funny either.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wha-!

How-!

Who-!

You guys really need to let this thread die, dudes. It's so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

*dum pshhhhhh*
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

John Hopkins?

Comment

Douglas Adams, actually.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I have soem great X-rated Mario-Princess toadstool ones but thats not what ur looking for.
              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
                -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

not so much a joke, but a hillarious quote

you could go for a "what if the mario brothers were ______, rather than italian", but i would only find that humerous because of the sterotypes
                BLAME PAC MAN FOR TODAY'S KIDS PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                  Korea is the land of mountains and dragons.

It's also the first country to be ?proud? of having 'four distinct seasons'.

And sushi and sashimi, first. And gim-bap. Even sumo.

Almost everything traditionally Japanese is actually Korean (according to koreans).

They don't have a big video game industry though, the dictatorship thought it was culturally bad.

So now they have the most broadband non-sexual penetration of any country!

Japan is currently a 'cool' country in the West, but I don't think we know (or care) about how much of its culture is actually Korean.
                  But aint that logical? Since china radiated most of asian culture to other countries, Korea is probably where Japan recieved most of that cultural radiation.

Comment

Classic Duke3D humour.
                    Attached Files
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X