Computer scientists and physics students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    This is a troll, but it is also true. Compsci and physics kids are quite possibly the most pathetic people on the planet; horrible body odor is just one of the consequences of leading such a horrible "life". Poor bastards...

riiiiiiight. f*ck you.

-CompSci + Psych (Cognitive Science) Major
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

It is not uncommon for a lot of men to ignore some personal grooming routines at college. Fortunately, most normal people correct those habits when it is discovered that unless the women is as hammered as you are, (college) that in the real world, if you continue to ignore it, it has a negative impact on any chance of getting laid.

The reason you notice the smell more frequently in the more technical fields classrooms is that since there are less women in those fields, there is not the overpowering female perfume attack to mask the smell of man stink. The few women that do dwell in the field usually look and smell worse then the men.

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

zing!

Comment

So, so so so so so so so soooooo true.

I HATE going into our CS block. Especially when it's hot, which is usually all the time as the air conditioning is crap. There are about 4 birds on our course out of about 500 people and all of them are really ugly. About 70% of the people are asian and that maked the smell worse. Not to be racist but a lot of asian people do smell of curry.

I have a shower every morning without fail, and always use anti-perspirant. I wish the freaks and geeks I have to share the computer labs with would do the same.

Only 2 more years left.

Comment

To be honest, it's more individuals than companies that contribute names to York buildings... That these individuals include Henri Nestlé and Seebohm Rowntree is of course totally coincidential.
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Well, I live in Brazil... Rio de Janeiro, to be precise. People here have (at least) a shower in the morning, for sure... and another one at night. It's hot, here...
              I usually do workshops in universities (digital art, cartoons and so - I have lots of CS students), and the girls smell suit. .
              Btw, my grade was in Physics. Loooong time ago.
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I'm a compsci / biology double major and I don't stink.. well at least I haven't received any complaints yet
                And yes, I shower every day w/ soap and shamppo, and put on deodorant.

Comment

Do you know who really stinks: those Ag. students!

Showering is higly overrated... All you need is Febreeze...

When I took physics my TA stunk of cigs and coffee... I doubt this guy ever took a shower, or slept for that matter...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X