Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Unfunny Factor" (makes Trent Lott look like MLK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think O'Reilly already had top billing as "Stupidest ****er on Cable TV"
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I'm awfully glad this important issue was brought to my attention. I shall be writing my congressman post-haste!
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

i actually thought it was quite funny :/
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I thought it was incredibly OFFENSIVE and RACIST! How DARE he even SUGGEST that these LITTLE ANGELS would EVER do such a thing?!

Comment

Re: "The Unfunny Factor" (makes Trent Lott look like MLK)

Originally posted by Sava

Since O'Reilly donates, I'll limit my bashing. He is definitely afflicted with "Foot in Mouth" disease.
            Agreed. The comment was unfortunate.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

what the hell is the big deal? he raised money for inner-city people... did more to help poor people than you do, Sava...
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think it's a small price for those who benefited from the charity to pay.

Comment

Did the 'Best Men' or whatever they're called give a damn? if they weren't offended then no harm done.

Why do outsiders always get offended?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Coming from a Nazi apologist...
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

typical response of someone who knows I'm right but doesnt want to admit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                        Did the 'Best Men' or whatever they're called give a damn? if they weren't offended then no harm done.

Why do outsiders always get offended?
                        I can't believe I'm saying this but,I agree with Albert........

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

outsiders always seem to get offended, especially if they're of the majority, because they think that the poor minorities are too weak, backwards, or stupid to understand the slight that was done to them.

generally only happens around "unassimilated" minorities, however.
                          B♭3

Comment

I have simply said that he's a stupid ****er. (6) I've never said I was offended. As far as I'm concerned, if he wants to be a stupid ****er (7) he can be a stupid ****er (8). However, that does not detract from the fact that he is a stupid ****er (9) and people will probably be offended. And if they are, it's his own damn fault, the stupid ****er (10).
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                            X