Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you went to camp as a kid.....whats the meanest/most bizzare prank you pulled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you went to camp as a kid.....whats the meanest/most bizzare prank you pulled?

Recount your greatest hour, no matter how amazingly cruel you were-you can chalk it up to youthfull ignorance

The year: Some inditerminate point in the past

The location: A camp in vermont

The problem: Some )&!#)&(!#&# had been "borrowing" items from various bunkmates for weeks

Whenever the cabin was empty, items would mysteriously dissapear usually for good.....Money, batteries, a TON of food and two cd players(and this is when cd players cost a heck of alot more then they do now).

The discovery: Several of us walked in on "Bob" trying to stuff some rather valuable items into his duffle bag the second to last day of camp......(we searched his stuff w hen he left, found many items that miraculously dissapeared in there..........)

The surprising part: We pretended we didnt see him, and quickly left.....he thought we werent seen....

The TREMENDOUSLY cruel/funny part(I was 11....I've grown wiser over the years, and the person in question later conffesed to me he deserved it.....):

We took most of our stuff back and all our food......

At this point it is worth mentioning this )(!#&)#!(&) had taken over $250 in cash, high priced sterio equipment and a ton of other valuable stuff....

That night no councilors present(they all left to go get drunk on the last night at a local bar) except for mabey 2 in the whole camp......

In the middle of the night we descended on him like a pack of wolves.....The two larger people in our bunk(myself and another) held him down....

The others in the bunk took masking tape and tied his arms/legs to the posts of his bed......

At this point I couldnt bear to participate, but I COULD sit on my bed and laugh my ass off at what came next....

While taunting him, my bunkmakes began to half-chew much of the stolen food(and all of his) and spit it on him......

So t his kid is tied to his bunk at 2:00 am, COVERED in half chewed food-some of it his, most of it not......

Couldnt get work? It sure could!

They started urinating on him........

At this point everyone is doubled over in laughter of revenge, tears streaming down all our faces.....

Couldnt get worse? You know it does......

Four people began to make bowel movements on his stomach....

This grissly ordeal didnt take more then 15 or 20 minutes......and as you can imagine he was screaming bloody murder, BUT the other nearby cabins ignored it(no clue why.....) and since the camp was deserted of councelors, none of them heard it......

He was left tied to his bed, covered in half chewed food, urine and feces till six am.........four hours.

Moral of the story: If your gonna steal from 11/12 year old kids-dont get caught, few people learn compassion, apathy and forgiveness at that age

Do you mean summer camp? or like a camping trip?

The prank I pulled while in camping trip was faking a dead body. My friend lied on the ground and we poured props around him. Then we scared the girls by signaling my friend to jump at them. Come to think of it, it probably was a real bad idea because we used real animal blood and flesh to make it look realistic.
    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
      Do you mean summer camp? or like a camping trip?

The prank I pulled while in camping trip was faking a dead body. My friend lied on the ground and we poured props around him. Then we scared the girls by signaling my friend to jump at them. Come to think of it, it probably was a real bad idea because we used real animal blood and flesh to make it look realistic.
      Summer camp, but both work

Comment

The following summer(I came back) there was a problem with another thief in the next door cabin(everyone knew everyone in both cabins from the previous summer and items had dissapeared from BOTH cabins).....the thief(someone else) was caught but they were less vindictive.....

The last night the thief was stripped naked and put into a duffel(sp?) bag(scrawny kid.......couldnt of weighed more then 90 pounds) and left in the attic of the cabin till morning..........I didnt participate in this one, I just watched it.

And before you ask-no, lawsuits/criminal charges were never done for either acts.

Comment

Evil!
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
            The following summer(I came back) there was a problem with another thief in the next door cabin(everyone knew everyone in both cabins from the previous summer and items had dissapeared from BOTH cabins).....the thief(someone else) was caught but they were less vindictive.....

The last night the thief was stripped naked and put into a duffel(sp?) bag(scrawny kid.......couldnt of weighed more then 90 pounds) and left in the attic of the cabin till morning..........I didnt participate in this one, I just watched it.

And before you ask-no, lawsuits/criminal charges were never done for either acts.
            You could have been the hero and came up in defense of the poor guy. But I guess thats expecting too much. Or did you get some of your possession stolen too?

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

You could have been the hero and came up in defense of the poor guy. But I guess thats expecting too much. Or did you get some of your possession stolen too?

$64, 8 cd's and alot of my food.

Comment

Why didnt you beat the crap out of that f--ker then?

Asking an eleven year old to make the "right" decision would be too much to ask. Hell it would even be too much to ask for an adult

Comment

Vesayen, if i ever see you in public im going to go to the other side of the street
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Lets see.....

One of my classmates forgot where he was an walked out of his cabin with only his underwear on. It was real early in the morning and no one was up besides me.

Anyway, I went outside to check to see if anyone from the other cabins were up when I saw him outside. I yelled for everyone to wake up and see him walk almost bare-a** around the campgrounds. We all started yelling and started waking the other cabins up so he had to duck into some bushes to hide.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Vesayen, what was the punishment?

Frankychan, did you remember to lock him out?

OK, a few random background facts that you need to know to understand the prank.

1. Our bunk was in the woods next to the path that connects the camp and the lake.
                      2. The swimming counselor, Kim, was really really hot, and this was an all boys camp, and we had been there 5 weeks. So you can imagine how horny for her everyone was.
                      3. Our bunk was on a hill. So the roof could be climbed easily from the uphill side, and then when you climb over to the other side you're 25 or 30 feet high.

We got this great idea that we would try pissing off the roof. We told our friends when the coast was clear, and then we'd go. Then a guy from another bunk said he wanted to try, and lo and behold, Kim begins walking up the path. He doesn't see her, so we say "Clear."
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

JW, so you piss on hot girls...are you an undercover R Kelly?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It was someone else.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Putting oranges in someone's shoe.

Comment

JW, so you piss on hot girls...are you an undercover R Kelly?

Putting oranges in someone's shoe.

I put poison ivy in someone's sleeping bag once...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X