No announcement yet.

The "That's how you seem" Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ned: Maybe its his avatar, but I think he's cool! Never had to argue with him becuase I agree with everything he says.

...except about what he said about Spiffor- that guy ticks me off a lot. Yet, still, I like having him around.

Caligistia (spelling? I just say Cali) - racist peice of sheit..just like me! Gotta say that Cali gots the brains.

All mods: Great board, so they get props

Paiktis, Sava, and JohnT: Gotta say that, while I hate lumping you up seeing how you are all so different, I am still indifferent to you all... Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't. Yet, I always learn something from talking to ya. JohnT especially...

Azazel: Probably the most pasionate arguer... who really can't argue... Keep it up man, love it!

I have been on this board for only about a year now... I have no intention of leaving, and I always look forward to 'seeing' everyone...

Japher

PS I really hate it when people sign their message.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

5 years and that's all I get.

I could have ignored you instead, as I have been doing for the past 5 years.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Whats w. these Cali bastards sticking together? (Ned is from Cali correct? and Caligasta from cali??? )

Caesar, Gepap, Boris, Uber... Lets show them surfer waxing cali "dudes"!
        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
          Whats w. these Cali bastards sticking together? (Ned is from Cali correct? and Caligasta from cali??? )

Caesar, Gepap, Boris, Uber... Lets show them surfer waxing cali "dudes"!
          NY > CA;

nuff said.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Paiktis, Sava, and JohnT: Gotta say that, while I hate lumping you up seeing how you are all so different, I am still indifferent to you all... Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't. Yet, I always learn something from talking to ya. JohnT especially...

We love you too!

Indifferent? I'll raise you to apathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

NY > CA;

nuff said.
              Amen. Californians couldn't find their way out of a darkened alleyway if Enron was providing the ****ing light for them.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                you all seem like ass clowns

Jon Miller
                IIRC, Ass Clown used to be dissident's DL. Rather, one of the DL's.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  Amen. Californians couldn't find their way out of a darkened alleyway if Enron was providing the ****ing light for them.
                  Californians would slap your ass in a darkened alleyway, New Yorkers would screw you.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X