No announcement yet.

The "That's how you seem" Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open communication can resolve disputes better than flaming.

Zylka - Always strikes me as though he was trying to get to Counterglow but made a wrong turn somewhere. A breath of fresh air in this forum to say the least.

Ming - Can't possibly be human. He moderates too many forums too well. And it seems like he's always watching. How does he keep his job?

Jaguar Warrior - It's so cool seeing a little MoCo homeboy. Even if he's not from Germantown (and hence, not as cool as me), Bethesda is better than nothing.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

populatarity thread

Jon Miler
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Populatarity? Is that like a sperm count?

1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          populatarity thread

Jon Miler

Jealousy post.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Stefu: Funny, personable, spends too much time searching for esotera on the 'net - but then, he lives in Finland, so what else are you gonna do?

Urban Ranger: Smart, sharp, perhaps a little too serious and driven.

Che: A regular guy.

Zylka: Duuuuuuude!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
              Populatarity? Is that like a sperm count?

they go hand in hand.

well, thing in hand.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Tassadar is ok. Even if he has a butt-ugly cat.
                It is not my fault that you are unable to comprehend the glory and beauty of MISTY
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

It is not my fault that you are unable to comprehend the glory and beauty of MISTY
                  thats a stupid name for a cat. get that form pokemon?
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Flatulus: Best username.

Chocoballs: Second best username.

Buttnugget: Third best username.

Zeus_Of_Olympos: Lousy username, but a stellar fella nevertheless.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Spanky the Wonder Monkey had the best username evar.

Sniff... Spanky, we miss you...
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You ass. What am I? A figment of your imagination?
                        I like your beard. You still have your beard, don't you?
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Always and forever.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, with that beard you remind me of Great Uncle Bulgaria
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              This type of thread can be quite easily closed if people get too carried away. SO all of the participants

Spectator
                              Boddington's
                              Jaguar Warrior
                              Azazel
                              Stefu

should be careful.

RAH
                              See? See what I mean?
                              Son of a bisquit-eater did it again!
                              And it's not like he doesn't know; that's the thing.

Great Uncle Bulgaria??
                              I prorbaly don't want to know, do I ?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've met Laz and if anything he tones down some of his slang for this board.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X