No announcement yet.

I hope all the Jews on Apolyton .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They only have 14 million adherents. It's hard to be an evil religion when you are that puny and insignificant.

wow, You'd think that with sites speaking the truth like www.jewwatch.com, and www.abbc.com ,everyone would know the truth, but luckily, all those GENTILE PEONS are a bunch of gullible fools.

ZOG
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Good thing, since it was really tacky to post that stuff in a thread honoring a Jewish holiday.
      It was NOT meant to be tacky but rather to share the Gospel. Take it please or leave it, yours is, of course a choice we all must make and be held accountable for.

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

Your links to the evangelism sites under the coloured text dont seem to work.
        They were not links SpencerH, just Highlighted words to emphasize my point

Peace

Grandpa Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Boris, about the afterlife:

Encyclopedia Mythica is the premier encyclopedia on mythology, folklore, and religion. Instant mythology since 1995.

generally, about judaic mythology ( Vesayen may not like this. ):
          Encyclopedia Mythica is the premier encyclopedia on mythology, folklore, and religion. Instant mythology since 1995.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
            Why isn't judaism bent on world domination like the others ?

They only have 14 million adherents. It's hard to be an evil religion when you are that puny and insignificant.
            I know you're joking, but insignificant? Come on now...
            Why don't you ask 20% of the nobel prize winners if their achievements were "insignificant?"

Comment

Shalom to all the Israelis here

Comment

Well... I wish everyone at Apolyton a safe and happy... whatever you happen to celebrate... or not celebrate.

Try not to burn or crucify anyone, unless you really feel its necessary.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Is the concept of an afterlife commonly accepted in Judaism? I was always under the impression that it wasn't a real tenet of Judaism, but something that was rather "interpreted" into the religion. I have heard this from a few sources, but those could be wrong.

Anyhoo, happy Passover to all our nice Jewish boys and goils.
                  Judaism says almost nothing about an afterlife, other then that its there.

Live for this world, not the next.

Judaism dosent demand your obedience by offering you candy when you die

Edit: Virtually nothing is said about it in the Torah, any mention of details of it come from stories written well after the Torah-so you can ignore those as being well meaning creative works, but false.

Comment

Working...
                  X