Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't Green Latern kick arse?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yet another reason why the Superfriends would own Doom and Co.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Yet another reason why the Superfriends would own Doom and Co.
        It'll be all fun and games until a sentinal shoots a yellor laser at GL.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

It'll be all fun and games until a sentinal shoots a yellor laser at GL.

That's why Aquaman and Apache Chief are around as cannon fodder.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

HE-MAN

He doesn't 'work' on Earth, but he is the coolest
            Anyway his mother is a human
            Attached Files
            >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I voted for the Bananas in Pajamas because I would trust them with my life.

But more seriously, why on earth did you forget about Hulk... the REAL hulk:

HULK HOGAN

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

That's why Aquaman and Apache Chief are around as cannon fodder.
                Apache Chief: "Why am I wearing this? I'm so ashamed for my people."

Aquaman: " I control water, and stuff."
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

So, this guy is called HE-MAN in English ?
                  Here, he is called "Musclor" Gotta love this name
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

is called He-Man in spanish too
                    When I was a child and a understand the meaning of "he man" I got sad "El-Hombre"

Musclor sounds funny but cool
                    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• none of these so called earth heros you mentioned cant even lift Mr.Ts infinite ton gold chains... how do you expect them to face Mr.T himself if they cant even accomplish this?
                      :-p

Comment

• Hehe yes i used to have this figurine of Musclor !
                        "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

• Calc :
                          I haven't played FF6 in ages. When does Kefka tell "Run ! Run, or you'll be well done !" ?
                          When he burns a village with his ray ?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Apache Chief: "Why am I wearing this? I'm so ashamed for my people."

Aquaman: " I control water, and stuff."

Aquaman doesn't control water, IIRC. He can talk to sea life, which is infinitely more useless. That's why he's a perfect human shield for the Green Lantern.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Aquaman doesn't control water, IIRC. He can talk to sea life, which is infinitely more useless. That's why he's a perfect human shield for the Green Lantern.
                              Aquaman: "If you don't give up Doom, I shall unleashthe denzions of the Deep on you!"

Doom:*sigh* "Emil (Abomination) Kill that Idiot for me, will you?"

"Okey-dokey."

Comment

• Aquaman: "If you don't give up Doom, I shall unleashthe denzions of the Deep on you!"

Doom:*sigh* "Emil (Abomination) Kill that Idiot for me, will you?"

"Okey-dokey."

What's your point? I've already said that Aquaman is nothing but cannon fodder. He's a meat shield for Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and the other powerful Superfriends...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X