This looks like a Job for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like a Job for....

Dr. Doom has seized control of a UN convention of world leaders. Holding their lives at stake, he has made them appoint him King 'O The World. Scattered throughout NYC are 500 Doombots, a Thousand Latverian Commandos, 300 Sentinals, and the following super Villiens; Dr. Octopus, The Abomination, a Bane, Juggernaut, Hydro-man, The Shocker, The Rhino, and a very angry Sabertooth. All of these forces are loyal to DOOM.

As things look, it's very grim.

Which group of heros can defeat Doom, save the day, and restore order?

(no cosmic heros, only earth Based ones.)
    Thor, Lord of Asgard
    8.16%
    The Avengers
    6.12%
    The Fantastic Four!
    0.00%
    The Hulk!
    6.12%
    The X-men!
    14.29%
    Spider-man!
    8.16%
    A super-dooper team-up!
    2.04%
    *Maybe* Superman
    8.16%
    Who says being ruled by Doom is so bad?( the DinoDoc option)
    12.24%
    En Saba Nur(Apocalypse) offs him
    2.04%
    The Bananas in Pajamas
    16.33%
    Other(specify)
    16.33%
    Last edited by Lonestar; April 14, 2003, 12:22.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Duh.

Comment

Oh, cripes.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Ford Prefect.

Too cosmic?
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

NONE!!! For Dr. Doom is the all knowing, all seeing mastermind that he is! He has obviously predicted that super heroes will try and interfere with his plans of global domination and has planted thermonuclear bombs at each of the would-be heroe's headquarters.

All hail Doom!

(The pic is my wallpaper)
          Attached Files
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
            Ford Prefect.

Too cosmic?
            Yep

Comment

Forces that massive necessitate a team up. I'd say the fantastic 5 (the F4 plus Spiderman, yes it DID exist) and the X-Men should be able to handle it.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

This looks like a Job for.... a really old man!!!
                Attached Files
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

This si a job for the Evangelions ! They can resist a thermonuclear blast.

Interesting avatar btwLonestar. I thought you were from AECCP ?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                    He has obviously predicted that super heroes will try and interfere with his plans of global domination and has planted thermonuclear bombs at each of the would-be heroe's headquarters.
                    Unfortunately for Mr. Doom, Ford Prefect doesn't have a headquarters to plant bombs in.

Doom is going down.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Can anyone give me the background of Dr. Doom ? I've read some Marvel comics in my youth, but I don't remember him at all.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Short synopsis on Dr. Doom. Not that good, but it works.

UndergrowthGames has always been at the forefront of delivering exceptional gaming content, fostering an inclusive gaming community, and pushing the

This one might be helpful.

Bah, this "Mister Ford Prefect" or whatever may not have a headquarters....but I bet he cares if nukes are planted in various spots around the globe!

Hail Doom!
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

how about speedball?
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Please, geeks, correct me if I am wrong, but I think only Superman can deal with Doomsday.
                            Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

So he is a monarch of a small yet prosperous country ? What makes him a villain ?

Comment

Working...
                              X