How do you want to die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you want to die?

Memento Mortem, the Romans used to say. - Remember death. Of course I don't wanna die, but that is not an option. I have always wondered about what the best way is... Going out in a blaze of glory, or after a long and tiresome life?
    ...of old age.
    40.48%
    ...shot down while defending your family or freinds.
    7.14%
    ...KIA, after taking out many enemy soldiers.
    14.29%
    ...while performing a lethal stunt.
    7.14%
    ...taken by an illness, or The Plague.
    0.00%
    ...another way (post it below)
    30.95%
    Last edited by ThePlagueRat; April 10, 2003, 14:17.
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

I want to choke on a banana
    Monkey!!!

Comment

uhhh....... i'm not sure what you would be doing with a banana that far down your throat in the first place
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Arrgh! I forgot the banana option, AGAIN!

Last edited by ThePlagueRat; April 10, 2003, 14:32.

Comment

Dying in my sleep after living a health 135 years sounds good. Or perhaps not dying at all, who knows what the future holds.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Dying by a swift bullet in my throat, shot by myself, at the precise date, hour and minute that I want. I just dislike not being in control of my death.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Sava, you CHEATER!
              Ok, not dying at all would be preferrable, so if you really insist on not dying, I think cryogenics could be the thing.

Comment

i think not knowing when you're going to die makes life a little more interesting..... i don't think i'd ever be able to pull the trigger unless i was dieing of some extremely painful uncurable illness etc
                I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

The best way to die is on stage, whilst performing in an actual death scene. The one from Boris Godunov would be the best, of course...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Dying by a swift bullet in my throat, shot by myself, at the precise date, hour and minute that I want. I just dislike not being in control of my death.
                    Why in the throat ? Any particular reason ? (As opposed to heart, mouth etc...)
                    Just wondering.
                    What?

Comment

Boris :
                      It reminds me of Molière, who died on stage. IIRC, he was playing The Imaginary Invalid
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

My brother and I have a pact that we'll commit suicide by sledding down the Grand Canyon in winter once we turn senile in eighty-odd years. Unfortunately, by then we'll likely be so senile that we'll both forget our pact, so we'll just have to die of something boring like syphilis.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar the Great
                          i think not knowing when you're going to die makes life a little more interesting..... i don't think i'd ever be able to pull the trigger unless i was dieing of some extremely painful uncurable illness etc
                          Then I'd rather shoot myself with a syringe, filled with heroin...

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                            Why in the throat ? Any particular reason ? (As opposed to heart, mouth etc...)
                            Just wondering.
                            Erm, i meant mouth, not throat. I heard it was the least painful way and the most efficient one. When I want to die, I don't want to suffer in the process.

Comment

while sh!tting

a sweet death

Comment

Working...
                              X