No announcement yet.

Asylum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- To think this is worthy material for someone to put in thier sig - I didnt even rate it that highly myself

Oh, and I'm not the only person who's noticed Jon's recent overdose of sexuality based posts/comments recently, and If i wanted to play 'Hunt the Queers' I'd be a lot better served walking 100 yards where is a 'Queer' pub
    Up The Millers

Comment

Exactly. Why are you wasting time on me when men might be touching other men's bottoms?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy
        We, for some reason dont seem to have enough Doctors here, but we have a very fine A&E (Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, where Florence Nightingale used to work) and a big City Hospital. For serious problems such as TB there are suffient facilites here already without creating them thier own clinic. This was created by a labour council seeking votes in an highly ethnic community - In the short term they may suceed but in the long term it will backfire. Of course, I'm happy to listen to any stories you might have of Derbyshire people with the plaugue, that you'd be well aware of several hundred miles away.
        A few more points-

1- The cure for TB takes a long time, and it's treatment is not best served by an A&E, unless you want casualty beds occupied for months. What you need are GP's to spot the problems.

2- Asylum seekers can't vote, and what makes you think that Derby's "native" ethnic minorities are going to be swayed by the treatment of Chinese, Somali and Kurdish refugees?

3- Derby is not Bhutan or the dark side of the moon.

4- The fact that there is no plague in Derby is no surprise to me. I hear you've got a shiny new medical centre to prevent that sort of thing.

5- 2 + 2 does not equal "Evil lefty conspiracy", unless the voice in your walls tell you it does.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

So asylum takes advantage of benefits to a lesser degree than immigrants in general. While it of cource might be possible I find it to be unlikely?

And it's not the fault of the asylum seeker that these picks up benefits they are not entitled to or the employers fault that they employ people illegally? This in fact seems like typical leftist argumentation to me. of cource they have a personal responsibilty for what they do.

Comment

Working...
          X