Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Hey USA, how many journalists did you kill today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I wonder when USA will invade us. '

when we have an extra day available... or perhaps when we need a new training area. you know, the no fly zones are gone... we'll need someplace new soon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV

you almost got it right!!!

everyone ELSE
      No - everyone who will die in horrible nuclear explosions.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• And please come to Mexico next, I hate our leadership which opresses the lower classes, and the "democratic" political elite are just another dictatorship.

AND WE HAVE OIL!!!!

Lot's of It!!

Oh, we don't have WMD unless you consider extra-spicy sauce chemical weapons....
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
          'I wonder when USA will invade us. '

when we have an extra day available... or perhaps when we need a new training area. you know, the no fly zones are gone... we'll need someplace new soon!!!
          how bout your backyard instead?
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Well... this thread is way off it's original subject.

And if you guys want to keep sniping at each other, find some other site to do it at. Because if it continues here, you will just get restricted.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X