This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyBoy
    I doubt that many miss being bullied by Chris for not complying with his views. As for Sloww, he posts as much as ever, actually.
    Bullied...HA HA HA HA!

I never even heard of you!

------------------------------------------------------
    Nice Troll Horsey, but I'm not interested in debating the diaper brigade, that's YOUR speed!

Still a baby playing baby games, I feel sorry for you.

I kind of liked being insultet by Chris62, besides the first time that I wasn't prepared for. After that it was often a good laugh even if it was very frustrating that the individual never actually read what I said or accepted my facts or my falsifications of his, it was more of a monologue rant from his part.
    You always had a vivid imagination kro.

I see that hasn't ended!

Your "facts"....HA HA HA HA HA

Horsey, how does that Crow taste BTW?

Still flying the "quagmire" flag?
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

You're such an intellectual coward.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ha ha ha, Horsey, how do you stand this joint?

BTW, are you enjoying the "quagmire" in Iraq?

I see they put up the usual fight to be expected, IE defeated in detail.

I see Rich doesn't visit much anymore either.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

You're such a coward - you get your arse handed to you in every debate here so you retreat to a forum where everyone agrees with you.

Pathetic little man that you are.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ha ha ha, Ming was right, your troll level is WAY to low.

Must be from attacking all these kiddies!

Comment

Both red_jon and Alexander's Horse are restricted for a week for attacking a member of this site who wasn't even posting in this thread...
              Last edited by Ming; April 11, 2003, 03:17.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X