X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Provost Harrison?

Where is he? Does anyone know anything?
    Just wondering because he used to post often..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

He's alive.

Comment

he's more active at CGN now
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well, I wasn't expecting him NOT to be alive.. I was just thinking is he taking vacation from Apolyton or what..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yep he hangs around at CGN

Comment

Ok.. . I was wondering too if he was doing better now since he was having some obstacles he needed to climb over.. Well let's hope he becomes active here again and that he is doing better.
            In da butt.

Comment

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Poly bashing aye? YOu oughta get banned for that!
                In da butt.

Comment

I've spoken to him on msn - he's still around. Giving up on poly due to the massive rise in rightr-wing sentiment around here (and I'm starting to agree - what happened to all the lefties?!)

Comment

fed up, left, returned.

Comment

Too bad.. my logics would say stay in here if you're leftie, no point going to other leftie forum where everyone can agree .
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                        I've spoken to him on msn - he's still around. Giving up on poly due to the massive rise in rightr-wing sentiment around here (and I'm starting to agree - what happened to all the lefties?!)
                        They left apparently, hard to fight for what you believe in?

I don't believe in anything, so I miss lefties. But leaving to a place where everyone agrees with me would be boring.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well I'm trying to avoid politics round here - but it's v difficult...

Comment

I'm sure I saw Provost on TV a couple of times recently standing behind the Iraqi information minister.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Whar's this other forum call FFZ thay talk about?
                              The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
                              Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

Working...
                              X