Conversations with God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversations with God

Ever read Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch. if so, what do you think?

for those interested, can download the attachement here for the zipped copy...

-Mellian
    Attached Files

Uhmmm isn't it illegal to have a zipped copy of a book for download?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

not if the author and publisher allows it.

-Mellian

Comment

Load of crp.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

multiple personality disorder?
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Let's start with this quote:

So let's enter the dialogue with a question I had been asking for a very long time: How does God talk, and to whom? When I asked this question, here's the answer I received:

I talk to everyone. All the time. The question is not to whom do I talk, but who listens?

well this part makes sense... AH do you listen?
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I sense trouble.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave

AH do you listen?
                I haven't read it.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I haven't read it.
                  I am just reading the introduction there are some interesting combinations of words inside it's not too long for now.

Comment

God told me that He hadn't talk with any of those people. Liars!
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Having briefly read a little bit of it, I cannot yet say whether it is legit or not, I will post more later.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Okay, I read it a bit more and while some sections seem completely bogus, there are others that seem to be quite remarkably wise. In fact, Wisdom that no two-bit author looking for a quick buck could easily acquire. All I can say is read the book and come to your own conclusion.
                        Last edited by monkspider; April 7, 2003, 01:32.

Comment

As wise the the bible, perhaps?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I don't know, I have to read it all the way through before reaching a final decision along these lines. Some of the New Testament books are rather difficult to top.

Comment

That's where I saw the Leprechaun...he told me to burn things
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X