Who's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by August Borms

In Flanders, the communsit party works togheter with the muslim fundamnetalist s , so maybe i'll get stoned too for being a kafir kapitalist
    Exactly what does your useage of "kafir" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Shame - I thought it was a serious question. I'm not trolling or anything like that. The rumblings about Syria have made me wonder.
      The way you present the thread, serious and non-troll like as it may be, is what will get it locked. You use harsh and sarcastic words, making the mods very angry. You look very much like a troll, even if you're not.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I only posted it because Donald Rumsfeld has been making noises about Syria. I mean Donald Rumsfeld is always making noises, but they are rarely intelligible.
        That's because Little Red Rummy-hood has the special talent of talking through all his orifices simultaneously.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Carver

Exactly what does your useage of "kafir" mean?
          Kafir = infidel

It's not the same as "kaffir"
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Is Katar the next target?
            Katar = Qatar?

Comment

If Iran sends in irregulars as they have said, then they will go down. Israil is ready to take on Syria if nessary to prevent them from coming to Iran's aid.
              The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
              Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

There's lots of evidence that the neo-fascists have set their sights on Syria (even though they haven't publicly admitted that yet). So it appears that Syria is next.

In the mean time North Korea will probably develop a nuclear bomb and sell it to the highest bidder, and the Bush administration will do nothing about it. Apparently, George Bush hasn't been "called by God" to deal with North Korea.
                ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Re: Who's next?

In the crypto-fascist imperialist war of conquest (or righteous war of liberation and nation building, depending on your view) that is planned by the hawkish members of the Bush administration, it is clear that all the "evildoers" must be punished.

So the question is: which country do you think is next to be flattened/liberated?

I reckon Syria. Obviously there are no WOMDs in Iraq, so they must have been moved to Syria. Those dastardly Syrians! They'll pay for their impertinence! And we know they're in league with Osama bin Laden. What do you mean, evidence? We know it, we don't need any evidence.... God told us.
                  Syria dosen't need WMDs to be targeted.

Hezbollah is enough.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I hape that it will be syria, but North Korea is more likely to be the next
                    money sqrt evil;
                    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Switzerland!

They make a cheese there, that goes under the category "chemical weapon".

Comment

Breaking News, data & opinions in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more. Newsday.com is the leading news source for Long Island & NYC.

Looking like Syria's the next focus.

Of course, Syria's army hasn't been buggered by twelve years of sanctions. Hmm.

Still, it would take at least 5 years to get a proper demonization campaign going, and GWB might be gone by then.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I don't think russian diplomats would appreciate an invasion into Syria. (A country in their diplomatic interest, thus a potential ally). However, Russia would be better off cooperating with OSCE-countries in Europe, and then what? USA will stand there all alone... If Washington would be so selfdestructive as to ruin the diplomatic relations with Moscow and Europe, the cold-war might start all over again, or a real hot one! So IMHO, these hawks in Washington really don't care much about international security and world peace.
                          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

None.

The attack on Iraq was thoroughly prepared, and the demonization campaign was decades old, even though it had to be warmed again a bit. It would be very difficult to justify an attack on Syria out of the blue, simply because US troops are nearby. The chickenhawks would need months, if not years, to convince the American people Assad is the new Hitler, and how much Syria is a rabid bloodthirsty and expansionist regime.
                            In the meantime, keeping the troops there would cost more and more billions.
                            I think the Bushies will keep the minimal amount of troops in Iraq, to police the country until the puppet regime has enough authority.
                            Once the bulk of the troops has left ME, we won't hear about Syria in a long time. Besides, Assad jr. is somehow reformist and knows to behave towards the US when he needs to, so he won't be as annoying for the US as Saddam.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

how can you say no?

Damascus

Comment

Nice Thread Title.

Syria.
                                Though George Bush would rather it not be, Syria is going to get whacked next.

Oh, well. Their choice.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X