Who's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon

Not very good communists, associating with the religious folks.

I take it that you mean that people will throw stones at you, because the alternative doesn't seem so bad.
    They seemed pretty normal communists... calling themselkves marxist-leninists, and praising Stalin and Mao, but the decades of getting bewteen 0,5and 1% of the voite has made them a bit desperate methinks... and weed is disfgusting!
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

But seriously,, I think Sudan needs a regiem change (or splitting up the country)
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

We're coming after you, Canada, for all the bannanas you stole from us.

We don't need evidence -- it's in our gut instinct that you have hoarded our bannanas!
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Other than North Korea and Iran/Syria, I doubt that the rest of the options are even being considered for direct liberation/intervention...
          DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            I only posted it because Donald Rumsfeld has been making noises about Syria. I mean Donald Rumsfeld is always making noises, but they are rarely intelligible.
            Sure hope we dont end up with another sand bar, oh..say located 90 miles south of Monroe County Florida..that would be just tooo bad..

Peace

Grandpa Troll
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

My God people! With all of this "Watch out, America is aggressive and will assimilate all counties" threads, one would think that the U.S. has a secret agenda of making Earth into "The United Earth of America"!
              ....Oops! Maybe I said too much...
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Honestly, the prez. and the admin. today could convince a majority of Americans to bak any war aginst a muslim, but specially arab state, in the name of defending us form another 9/11.

Ask people to back a war for regime change outside of the ME though, and it won't happen.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If you follow the rather idealistic neocon philosophy/doctrine, Syria is the next logical target. Cuz we all know that an Iran surrounded by democracies will naturally become democratic itself.
                  "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                  "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

North Korea is possible, but Persia/Syria is far more likely. Bush wouldn't dare fight N. Korea, at least not until he is reelected.
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Strategically speaking, avoiding Korea is sound policy due to the potential for conflict with China.
                      "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                      "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Some Banana Republic I've forgotten the name of.

There are three reasons for an country to become a target for the US dogs of war.

1. precious and essential mineral resources
                        2. militarily weak
                        3. a non US obsequious and enslaved government

Comment

Originally posted by Nevs23

There are three reasons for an country to become a target for the US dogs of war.

2. militarily weak
                          1-Terrorist supported regimes
                          2-Financially supporting Terrorists/and or hiding terrorists
                          3-Threatening the people of the United States, it is in our doctrine to battle enemies.."both foreign and domestic"
                          4-Not wiping out countries whom once were problems, had a memory loss as to what they recently went through (as in past 50-100 years) but need a reminder that we, although considered war mongers, are a merciful nation.

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Nevs23

2. militarily weak
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

1-Terrorist supported regimes
                              2-Financially supporting Terrorists/and or hiding terrorists
                              We all know, the US supreme command is in Katar to the coordination of the Iraq war.

The Secretary of the Interior of Katar, Sheikh Abdullah bin Khalid al-Thani, supports the guided tour cadre of the terrorist network Al-Qaida since years.

Is Katar the next target?

Comment

Bomb banana republic.

That store is ****ing weird.
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X