Who's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's next?

In the crypto-fascist imperialist war of conquest (or righteous war of liberation and nation building, depending on your view) that is planned by the hawkish members of the Bush administration, it is clear that all the "evildoers" must be punished.

So the question is: which country do you think is next to be flattened/liberated?

I reckon Syria. Obviously there are no WOMDs in Iraq, so they must have been moved to Syria. Those dastardly Syrians! They'll pay for their impertinence! And we know they're in league with Osama bin Laden. What do you mean, evidence? We know it, we don't need any evidence.... God told us.
    Syria
    38.00%
    North Korea
    12.00%
    Iran
    10.00%
    Saudi Arabia
    4.00%
    Cuba
    2.00%
    Canada
    8.00%
    Colombia
    4.00%
    Some Banana Republic I've forgotten the name of.
    22.00%
    Only feebs vote.

Third time we have his poll if I believe, touh usually it is a chickenhawk who post it.

My answer, no one. Even if this admin. actually gets reelected they will be engaged in Iraq, and in election politics for much of the next few years.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I hoep its a commuinsti country!!
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

I only posted it because Donald Rumsfeld has been making noises about Syria. I mean Donald Rumsfeld is always making noises, but they are rarely intelligible.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by August Borms
          I hoep its a commuinsti country!!
          I "hoep" that when the revolution comes that you are forced to share a cell with Joan Rivers, you capitalist pigdog!
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Ming closes these on sight, Ag.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

France
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

California.

Comment

Why France? The Germans will get around to it again, eventually.

My guess: no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I "hoep" that when the revolution comes that you are forced to share a cell with Joan Rivers, you capitalist pigdog!
                    In Flanders, the communsit party works togheter with the muslim fundamnetalist s , so maybe i'll get stoned too for being a kafir kapitalist
                    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger
                        Ming closes these on sight, Ag.
                        Shame - I thought it was a serious question. I'm not trolling or anything like that. The rumblings about Syria have made me wonder.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by August Borms

In Flanders, the communsit party works togheter with the muslim fundamnetalist s , so maybe i'll get stoned too for being a kafir kapitalist
                          Not very good communists, associating with the religious folks.

I take it that you mean that people will throw stones at you, because the alternative doesn't seem so bad.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

no one. that's not to say that most of those countries listed couldn't do with a 'regime change'
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Why France? The Germans will get around to it again, eventually.

The French and Germans are allies now. Stranger things have happenned (such as England and Prussia vs France, Austria, and Russia).
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X