Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has your personality changed significantly throughout your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice person ---> d!ckhead ---> disgruntled ---> apathethic.
    :-p

Comment

True pacificists wouldn't get in a fight. The only person I've ever fought with is my brother, and that's because he's violent. And I didn't fight him, he fought me.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Is "skpetical" a value or a part of your character? What about "pacificistic?" To me, a person can't tell where her values end and her character begins. A person's values affect her character, and her character in turn affects her values. It's one great big whole.
        As mentioned above, you can be a bastard Marxist or a nice Marxist.

Marxist - belief
        Bastard/nice - personality

If you want to really argue that people's personality dictate that which they believe in, then I am correct in my observations that Communism tends to attract the cruel and the malicious.

Comment

i used to be a real *******. but jesus taught me to be an ******* just to those different than me.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X