This is a pain unlike any other...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rothy
    PLATO, loads of ppl suid them, the coffee's when just brewed were virtually boiling and when spilt were indeed quite deadly - i never heard of the outcome tho??
    She won! Now McDonald's has HUGE warning labels on their coffee cups. I believe it says "CAUTION: CONTENTS CAN BE EXTREMELY HOT!"

There is no doubt that McDonald's coffee was too hot, but I just don't believe that you get a cup of coffee, stick it between your legs and head off for the road. Let's use some common sense!

Loinburger: If your electrical outlets don't say: "WARNING: ELECTRICITY CAN CAUSE YOU TO HURT YOURSELF", you just might have a case!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Nothing compared to a hockey puck in the balls.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I've seen a case where the bloke in front of me at a service station restaurant queue reached under the plastic guard for his plate of food and his hand touched the hot plate keeping the rest of the food warm.

He exclaimed "Oi mate! You should have a sign saying that's bloody hot!"

I felt like saying, "you think they should put a sign up saying 'Don't touch the hot plate as it's hot!'?"

Some people...

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
          Nothing compared to a hockey puck in the balls.
          Oh that's right! I forgot...

Was the Hockey puck labeled?

"WARNING: CONTACT WITH MALE GONADS AT HIGH RATE OF SPEED MAY CAUSE PAIN"
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
            PMS?
            No, no, no. When you think "woe is me," when you wonder why the woman you love doesn't love you back, or when you wonder why a wonderful relationship becomes sour.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Oh, those woman problems. Nah, I've never had a woman cause me pain -- at worst, they've just caused frustration.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy
                PLATO, loads of ppl suid them, the coffee's when just brewed were virtually boiling and when spilt were indeed quite deadly
                deadly? I think you're being overly dramatic

Comment

the mcdonalds suit decision was overturned.
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                    the mcdonalds suit decision was overturned.
                    Ah yes. I had forgotten. It still evoked the warning of the obvious mentality that now exists.

Comment

Years ago, when I worked on a railroad track maintenance crew, I made the mistake of *not* wearing a hat while spending 12-hour days out in the sun during my first two weeks on-one week off, cycle. Suffice to say, I spent my week off staying out of the sun as much, and taking care of the *blisters* that had erupted over parts of my head.

Never made that mistake again.

Gatekeeper
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                        Oh, those woman problems. Nah, I've never had a woman cause me pain -- at worst, they've just caused frustration.
                        Com'on, get yourself some. It's an experience.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                        X