X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    You lucky bugger, I had to pay for it .
    But she was not your wife, was she?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

zzzzz.

I did a mistake
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

No, I'm not married. She was a washer lady (I haven't seen them anywhere else than in that weird countryside house), and she said she would scrub my back and give me massage.. but it was worth it.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

My wife shrubbed my front...

Comment

My washer didn't do that! Though it was for the best, since she was maybe 50 years old and not in her prime.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              My washer didn't do that! Though it was for the best, since she was maybe 50 years old and not in her prime.
              Well, my wife was in her prime. She still is

Comment

Sleepy time, nighty night.
                In da butt.

Comment

But she was not your wife, was she?
                  SOMEBODY hasn't watched enough "Hyvät Herrat"...

I like the temperature around 85C, but sometimes an egoist like me likes to test his own virtual-p3nis by trying to handle 110+, so I'm in 110-120C about once a month (I go to there in once a week or so).

Comment

Eventhought I have one in my appartment, I only use it once a week or twice a month, hard to say exactly. I don't have enough friends over, and it's not as fun alone. 110+ celsius is ... a lot

Comment

Working...
                    X