Take that, Jerry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take that, Jerry!

I can't believe this! Tom just beat Jerry! I've never seen that happen before! Abso****inglutely incredible!

Eat it, Jerry! Now I've just gotta see that French mouse in the diaper get his ass kicked, and then I can die a happy Tom fan.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I think he's name is Tubby. Was Jerry eaten?
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

??? They actually let the cat win for once?

What happened?
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Someone needs to top this thread ASAP!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Good.

Now they need to make a Home Alone movie where those two criminals finally catch the annoying, sadistic brat and preferably at least rough him up a bit.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Go Tomy, go Tomy, go go go Tomy...!!!!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It happens form time to time. Thats why its good. In all most every one Jerry gets a least 1 hammering .

Now tweetie pie is someone who needs a good kicking
              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

At first I thought you meant Jerry Springer. And I always preffered Tom. Who likes a smart-alek little brat of a mouse?

Comment

"Wow!" exclaims Krusty, "They'll never let us show that again, not in a million years!"
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yea. Id also like to see that 16ton weight land on the roadrunner for a change...

Comment

And I was always afraid that I am the only one who liked Tom! Thre is some sense in the world!

Actually, I've seen SOME episods, in which Tom wins, but their numbers are negligble.

TOM!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Roadrunner doesn't bother me too much, since he (or she???) usually doesn't act as the instigator. Jerry's a little bastard, though. And yeah, Tweety could use an ass-whuppin.

So what happened was that Spike's boy gets hiccups when he's suddenly awakened, and he repeatedly kicks Tom's ass for waking up his kid. So Jerry of course repeatedly wakes up Spike's boy so that Tom will get his ass kicked. At the end of the episode, though, Tom cures both Spike and his boy of hiccups (Spike acquired them at some point in the episode), and Spike is so overjoyed that he says "You're okay, cat! Anything you do from now on is okay with us!" Jerry overhears this, and gets the hell out of Dodge.

Now that I think back, there was at time that that diaper-wearing French mouse got a whuppin (he'd accidentally poked his sword up Jerry's poop chute, so Jerry took out his anger on French Mouse). Now I just need to see the episode where that idiot duckling actually gets eaten or whatever. "I'm soooo ugly, woah is me..." Eat **** and die, duck!
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Also, another arch-enemy of mine: "Bugs Bunny"

God I hate that abnoxious little *****.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

You are sick loinbuger.....
                            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

The black hole calling the kettle black.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X