No announcement yet.

If you could go to Iraq now would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's talking about liberating the Iraqi people? You've got the wrong motive.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Which of the multiple motives are you talking about?
      "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

I would.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Saving the Iraqi people. Thats just a welcome by-product (from my personal perspective).
          Last edited by SpencerH; April 3, 2003, 09:49.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

if i got paid, sure
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Purely from a strategic point of view, Id like to go along and join the Iraqis. Their position is not completely unsaveble: obviously guerilla tactics are working, but communications and in depth city defense need to be beefed up.

Talking strategically of course, I'm always on the side of the underdog

Being a journalist, I'd like to go and report on the situation.
              Our company (SMG) is so miserly that our paper coorespondants have to pay their own expenses in Kuwait, and make their own way to be attached to military units. Cheap ****s.
              Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Well, I wouldn't go into a ****hole country like that unarmed, but I would be interested in seeing what's actually going on.
                A bit like United States?

I've got better things to do with my life than to die because US citizens could feel their ****'s bigger when driving a SUV.

Comment

Working...
                X