thetruth.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thetruth.com

thetruth.com if you dont know is an anti smoking site that targets the cig companies in their ad campaigns against smoking. but i find it funny that they are demonizing the companies of all things. arent there bigger things in this country that need attention? fat people? murders? etc etc

we dont need to bring to light the fact that RJR and Phillip Morris are bad companies. its common knowledge. move along truth.com
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I don´t care about the murderers, but they should do definately something against the fat people.....
    Blah

Comment

fat people take up entirely too much room, and then think you are rude when you don't move out of the way.
      Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

Re: thetruth.com

Originally posted by MRT144
        we dont need to bring to light the fact that RJR and Phillip Morris are bad companies. its common knowledge. move along truth.com
        We dont need to bring to light the fact that you are a troll; its common knowledge. Move along MRT144.

Comment

since you wont respond to my PMs anun, what do you have against me? seriously...
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Re: Re: thetruth.com

Originally posted by Anun Ik Oba

We dont need to bring to light the fact that you are a troll; its common knowledge. Move along MRT144.
            It is indeed pointless to complain about a website that you are not forced to visit. But many other things are pointless as well. One could argue anything to be pointless. But these discussions are for another thread...

Comment

but see narz thats the beauty, in fact im complaining about the same thing they are complaining about...unforced participation in something unhealthy

Comment

0.0/0
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

One of the nice things about being a part of a free society, is that different people can concentrate on what's important them as individuals. They want to concentrate on smokers, fine. You want to concentrate on obesity, fine. I want to concentrate on the perfect vanilla-coffee swirl ice cream, fine.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

you don't need to bring to light the fact that thetruth.com is an anti-smoking website. That is common knowledge.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

ok, but the whole thing that gets me is the way that they harp on the companies and their lying. sure they are free to say what they say, but i was thinking that their effort would be better placed elsewhere than focusing on the companies

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        but see narz thats the beauty, in fact im complaining about the same thing they are complaining about...unforced participation in something unhealthy
                        Actually what you are complaining about is a little worse. Smokers do influence others with second hand smoke (which to me is quite irratating since I'm allergic to it) but the fact that thetruth.com exists doesn't really effect you in any direct way (unless you desire that URL for yourself).

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                          One of the nice things about being a part of a free society, is that different people can concentrate on what's important them as individuals. They want to concentrate on smokers, fine. You want to concentrate on obesity, fine. I want to concentrate on the perfect vanilla-coffee swirl ice cream, fine.
                          Absolutely! This is the ultimate beauty of a free society and especially the Internet!

Comment

I don't get why smoking is so demonized, yet alcohol and eating unhealthily can cause just as many (if not more) deaths per year - but who sees death warnings on the side of a bottle of Budweiser? Or on a happy meal?

Hipocracy if ya ask me.

Comment

see, redjon is thinking what i am...

Comment

Working...
                              X