Do you have weird super powers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have weird super powers?

I might have some.. Well they are not really super powers, but it's weird.

I have noticed that people react weirdly when I look at them. Not the common everyday people, I don't stare people or anything.

First I thought it was nothing, but almost everyone I know have noticed it and mentioned it to me. I'm not kidding. Everytime I encounter crying babie that is not about to stop crying, I just look at them in the eyes, I don't smile, nothing, and they stop crying. They keep staring me until their parents look at me too, then I have to start smiling so I don't look like a weird guy who stares, so the babies starts smiling too. But the weird thing is, they always stop crying. I don't try to send any subliminal messages 'stop crying' or anything. Just engage with them and *boom* no more crying. It happens so often that my buddies have started mentioning about it, also my parents have mentioned it few years ago, they thought it was weird and my mom told that maybe I have a friendly face, but that's not really very true I think.

Also animals don't bite me. Vicious dogs, what ever, we engage stare down combat super battle, and they always come losers out of that one. Mostly dogs, even cats and what not. I swear they submit! Or at least stop being aggressive. The trick is not to look mean, just look at them straight in the eyes and never give up. Eventually they will start looking around a little, and then the game is mine. Also we played this game when we had lots of puppies that were wild at one point, that we tried to make them attack against each others, but they never attacked me. And they always attacked my buddies when they learned the game. I don't mean to sound like Jesus, I don't think theres anything good in this really, or that I have forces or anything, because I know that's not true. But I'm also swearing I'm not kidding. I haven't noticed any effects with adults.

I don't know, maybe I'm damien or something
    I don't know what could explain it. Do you have any weird super powers?

I hope this doesn't sound like weird ufo/alien stuff, not supposed to, I don't believe in witches and what ever but .. well it's just weird.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I have an incredibly acute sense of hearing.
    I can hear when my upstairs folks are watching tv.... when its muted!

oh and those stuff.... i can do those stuff too. I always train my friend's dogs to submit to me not them. I have my ways with kids and dogs too
    :-p

Comment

I have the ability to fly underground. I suck the dirt and rocks in through my finger tips. I can either store this material in my body which has the same physics as the tardis or it can fly out my feet at the same rate it enters my fingers.

The stored material can then be rearranged at a molecular level and expelled. In this way i can absorb dirt and expel gold and become fabulously wealthy.
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Oh yeah one more. We used to play stare downs, when we look at each others eyes and you can't smile or laugh, you have to look straight to the eyes.. well you know the game. Anyway, if I thought of freaking my buddies out, they'd just quit and be little uncomfortable with my basic facial expression. I couldn't make them laugh at will, but I'm telling you making them feel very uncomfortable happened many times during some games few years ago. And if I didn't want to make them freak out, as not thinking about it, they wouldn't freak out. I hope I don't sound like those weird guys who tries to move objects with their will power, but.. I'll riks it, I know how it sounds.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Me? Nah...but my brother *thinks* he has super powers that can make him influence people's thoughts and actions....

Evidently, we know he's just a manipulative little you-know-what.
          DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I swear though. Im not sure if I have good hearing.. but one things for sure: I can tell when the TV around me is turned on.

It reminds me of Family guy episode when they were talking about how dad's have this radar for thermometer. Chris tinkers with it and Peter blasts the door open asking who touched the thermometer. And his friends all come by asking if they got the same signal and peter says "false alarm".

Comment

Oh and one thing more, I can't make the same for kids. I'm little ashamed to admit trying it, but it never works on kids. It has to be so that the other one is engaging too and not like normal situation.
              In da butt.

Comment

I dont like staring people in the eye, which is why most people think I dont like them. Rarely will I make an eye contact with people (when Im at job interview, REALLY REALLY old time friend and perhaps GirlFriend)

maybe thats why when I actually make eye contact, it has more significance... people are freaked by it

Comment

I repel Tigers. Tigers stay away from me. How do I know? Do you see any Tigers around?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Makeo, Yeah Sure

CalcII, you have ways with dogs too, and kids? Hey, maybe it's simular with mine. It wouldn't be nothing really, but it happens everytime (ok maybe not 100%, but 98%).

How can you know if the TV around you is turned on if you can't hear it? Or can you hear it or what?
                    Sounds interesting. Maybe you have super sensitive nerves or something?
                    In da butt.

Comment

The trick is not to look mean, just look at them straight in the eyes and never give up. Eventually they will start looking around a little, and then the game is mine.

Anyone can do this; animals don't like to be stared down for any length of time. I do it to my mom's cats all the time...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                        I dont like staring people in the eye, which is why most people think I dont like them. Rarely will I make an eye contact with people (when Im at job interview, REALLY REALLY old time friend and perhaps GirlFriend)

maybe thats why when I actually make eye contact, it has more significance... people are freaked by it
                        Same thing! I rarely engage in eye contact with anyone, I mean the proper one. Not even with my parents, not a proper one.
                        In da butt.

Comment

i can hear it. I guarantee you its no fluke. And its not because Tv's old and it generates high frequency either and if it is i shouldnt be hearing the upstairs TV (since wall blocks em)

Animals love me. Kids do too... until I chase them away.

Comment

Drake, that is very true. But I'm yet to lose to any dog or cat that came across me . I know it's the way to show who's the one in control. Dogs submit faster though, cats are sometimes trickier. But I also mean the aggressive dogs too. They engage with me and trade standing up. They just don't keep barking and what ever, they start the battle of all mothers fast!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

Same thing! I rarely engage in eye contact with anyone, I mean the proper one. Not even with my parents, not a proper one.
                              only reason I do it in job interview is because I know Im supposed to. Thats what they are looking for.

Even old time friends I spend more than half the time staring out the window while talking. Theyre used to it so they know that its a normal thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X