No announcement yet.

Iraq fires CHEMICAL WEAPONS at US!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not tasteless. Pathetic. The Bungles are quite possibly the worst professional sports franchise in existence.

As for the thread... I gotta say it was in poor taste. Just my opinion.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You can just show us in 5 years when Marvin Lewis creates a dynasty in the Queen City .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
        Not tasteless. Pathetic. The Bungles are quite possibly the worst professional sports franchise in existence.
        They were pretty good when I started supporting them in '85...

As for the thread... I gotta say it was in poor taste. Just my opinion.
        I was merely pointing out that one thread was quite clearly more tasteless than the other...

'Cool, get a load of this M2 Bradley - its 25mm cannon can blast Iraqi women and children at point blank range into a bloody mangled pulp...'
        Attached Files
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm so not going down that road with you, Mobius. Froth at the mouth all you want, this time I'm not taking the bait.

-Arrian

edit: for the record, though, I was unimpressed by the "pics of weapons" thread.
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
            I'm so not going down that road with you, Mobius. Froth at the mouth all you want, this time I'm not taking the bait.

I make a fair point and inject a bit of sarcasm and apparently I'm being unreasonable...

Sir, your biased opinions betray you!

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were the new incarnation of n.c. - how I miss that guy!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

'Cool, get a load of this M2 Bradley - its 25mm cannon can blast Iraqi women and children at point blank range into a bloody mangled pulp...'

Awesome!
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

ignorance... one appears to be unaware of his own bias...

like Arrian tho, i think ill try to restrain myself from taking this any further
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                  (a) It missed a few.

(b) If only the Highway Patrol had those, people would drive a lot better here.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                    (b) If only the Highway Patrol had those, people would drive a lot better here.
                    Yeah, but wouldn't it be really hard on the roads? That'd mean the taxpayers would have to fork out *more* money for road maintenance! It's a trade-off, I tell ya ...

Gatekeeper
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                    X