Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people enrage me in real life?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ass you are

But really, how much Xanex are you on?
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I doomed to my version of eternal damnation the very dissolution to my entire existence:

Apathy

Help me, I'm a wasted life as it is a soul lost in the abyss... I'd do better dead..... but my depression is so mellow now don't care enough to do that either......

something must change I must find hope in hate, life in death....
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

OK, now I'm certain. Who registered the Thorn DL?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Man, seriously, lay the **** off Zylka.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Evan is a vet. He's been around since before 2000. He used to be the best, but he's off his game.
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Why don't people enrage him in real life? Because he's a ittle wimp in real life and talking like he does here would get his ass kicked?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                Why don't people enrage him in real life? Because he's a ittle wimp in real life and talking like he does here would get his ass kicked?

ACK!
                Now that is funny... you should see him when he is denied a second cheeseburger!
                "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Working...
                X