Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people enrage me in real life?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't people enrage me in real life?

I'm sorry but to keep up the kind of energy I need to cause complete chaos and destruction I need some constant source of anger. This is my serious religion mind you, so if you think that religious freedom only applies to religions you like that you are a hypocritical bastard and need therapy.

I need people to mistreat me, belittle me, upset me, and vice me. You people at Apolyton just don't cut it (the best you can do is make me create vendettas and target you for later retribution). Without this I have no fuel for the fire to burn and burn. I used to be very good an self-generating anger and hatred... now it seems I just lack the will to back up any of my ambitions.

Back to my point. Overall it seems like people avoid me most of the time. Any slight agitation and I blow it into a full flown scene that scares the entire populace of where I live. Then everyone learns not to bother me... It is like I am the Grinch living up on the mountain looking down at the stupid villagers...

How do I get the villagers to attack me to awake the sleeping giant?

I'm at a loss, not that any of you want to help make me mad..... after all it is "good" for everyone, for me to be basically sedated lacking resolve to cause problems.

[so I end my poem]
    discuss.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Hav'nt been punched out lately?

Comment

shut up you disgusting fat body, no one cares what you think.

j/k
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No and I haven't been getting into many fights either... it is sad when I don't even have to threaten someone for them to stand down... I just look at them.

Comment

Or you can always ask Uberkrux out on a date..

Sorry Uber, I couldn't resist!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

No see me inciting malice against me doesn't work anymore... there has to be genuine wrongs commited against me.....

Comment

Well.. don't you hate anyone? Or just dislike? Can't you think of anything that makes you all wild, throwing punches in the air? Anything?
              In da butt.

Comment

It is this damn medication I'm on... these anti-psychotics.... I can't get off them... I get very sick and disoriented when I do... anyone know how I can get off the pills?

Comment

Hmm.. I don't know about this subject, but I bet there are someone who knows..anyone? Have you asked your doctor about this?
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                    No and I haven't been getting into many fights either... it is sad when I don't even have to threaten someone for them to stand down... I just look at them.
                    Your the village idiot, everyone knows what an arse you
                    are, so they don't fight with you anymore cause they
                    don't respect you. They just wish you would move somewhere else cause your a lost cause.

Seen it a couple of times, most people like that wise up or get locked up in the lonnie bin.

Comment

If you start your 2 threads allotted per day, and they both get locked, do you get two more?
                      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Jesus Christ people,

Fez does the 'hairtrigger' persona and Zylka the 'crazy' bit soooo much better than Evan. He's way past his prime.
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I live in a consevative small, rural town, so it is no suprise I outrage the village idiots (including our half-arsed republican mayor and the religious people such as my health teacher).

INPEACH MAYOR BORGAN!!!

Comment

Yeah well neither Fez nor Zykla are on Horse Tranquilizers.......

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                              Yeah well neither Fez nor Zykla are on Horse Tranquilizers.......

I think both need to be on DINO tranquilizers.

Comment

Working...
                              X