Well, it finally happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I buy one of those T-shirts?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The way I see it, both of you committed assault and battery (the threat of and the act of unwanted touching). In that situation, you could both be charged.

BTW, I would have knocked the living **** out of him too. I've been hit on, but never with that kind of boldness after saying I was straight.
      Since when does the national security of the United States depend on the opinions of the heads of state of Angola, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chile, and Guinea?

Comment

• Originally posted by UberKruX
        so now i have to deal with hundereds of those god damn gays!

Come out swinging, Uber! Even at 100:1 you've got a chance using the Civ3 combat model.

Disclaimer: I do not condone using violence targeted at any individual based on race, sexual orientation, gender, or ethnicity, even if they are French.

Disclaimer for the above disclaimer: I in no way meant to suggest that French people should be singled out for "special" treatment.

Oh, never mind. The people who wrote the above disclaimers have been sacked.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Come out swinging, Uber! Even at 100:1 you've got a chance using the Civ3 combat model.

The gays may take our hands, they may take our phone numbers, but they can never take our FREED.. err... i mean, our sexual preference!

Take back the University for us straights once and for all, Uber!!! Bring a bat and take 'em all down!

[i must highlight the extreme unseriousness of this post... please dont take it seriously, uncle uber... for your sake]
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
            Where do I buy one of those T-shirts?
            Funny adult and baby t-shirts, hoodies and tank tops updated with new designs every week. Shop our huge collection of original awesome, cool, and hilarious pop culture, nerdy, and generally hilarious funny designs today.

Comment

• the guy decided not to press charges, on his own (ie i didnt even have to think about counter-charging or anything). i apologized to him, stated that what i had done was completely out of line, that i was just taken completely by suprise, and i reacted without thinking, and again, i was wrong. He said that he was also out of line, and that he was sorry for putting me in that suitation. So, i'm not going to get any criminal charges or anyting like that very good
              awsome! i'm glad you got off uber and i'm glad that he was cool about it. hopefully both of you will have learned a lesson from this

one of the members of the university board, however, appears to want to make an example of me. my school is pretty big on tolerance these days, and this guy wanted to unleash the full force of the new hate crime "laws" at the school. i could have been up for full explusion fromt he school. but he was outvoted (5 people were sitting on the board today, only he voted for expulsion)
              i hate people like that!

Comment

Working...
              X