Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Aliens Exist and Have They Visited EARTH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

She represents another thing we shall always triumph over America in
    Young Russian women can be incredibly hot. The problem, however, with young Russian women is that they become old Russian women. It's not worth it.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

che speaks the truth. You don't want to end up sharing your golden years with Baba Yaga...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ok, so who would you rather spend your twilight years with (barring a younger woman)? What breed of female is worth having at 65 that was worth having at 25?
        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

the alien kind!

(remember the topic, boys...)
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, they exist, and yes they have visited, but more like scouting ships than in any large numbers.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

NO, THEY DON'T EXIST. AND YES, THEY HAVE VISITED.
              Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Ok, so who would you rather spend your twilight years with (barring a younger woman)? What breed of female is worth having at 65 that was worth having at 25?

I've noticed that Asian women age extremely well. It's quite impressive...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Young Russian women can be incredibly hot. The problem, however, with young Russian women is that they become old Russian women. It's not worth it.
                  Yes, but by that time you'll also be old. So it wont matter
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    che speaks the truth.
                    That's sig material.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

. You don't want to end up sharing your golden years with Baba Yaga...
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Aliens exist"? Where's the proof? Where are the facts? Have you seen them?

Oh wait, you're just using probabilities....which can be wrong, you know....but that's just like when people say they "know" there's no God because it's not "probable"....I think the universe could very well pull a fast one on some of you guys, and a very obvious one at that...
                        DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

If I had to bet my life on the question, I would always say alien life exists. I doubt they have visited Earth or if they have they certianly haven't revealed themselves to
                          Mr US steryotypical nutter.

If they were freindly they would just arrive so everyone could see. If hostile I guess we would all be dead, or slaves.
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                          X