Patriotic Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriotic Duty

My wife found this funny... so it seems to be worth a post....

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked
    woman who is not his wife. So, next Saturday at 2:00 PM Eastern time all
    American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help
    weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is
    recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to
    prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see
    nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at
    your side is further proof of your antiquarian sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and
    applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America!
    IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Too bad many hardcore Christians share the Taliban view on Nudity.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I have my lawn chair and six pack of beer all ready...

it sounds good to me
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

This picture must make the Talibans mad. Their great leader, naked with a beer!
        Attached Files
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Just doing my part... bring on the beer and naked ladies
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hmmm, how far is Seattle?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I saw one of these that tried to pass itself off as real. One wonders who made up the original.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I have passed it on - even I'm not an american
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I suggest to adopt this practice all over the world in order to weed out any terrorist groups, infact every first day of every month should be the anti-terrorist day I am sure that the coalition of unwilling would accept this drastic measure.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

infact every first day of every month should be the anti-terrorist day
                    It should be the first Monday of the month that way we can have work / school off.

Great article Ming
                    For your photo needs:
                    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Ming, how good looking can the housewives of illinois be?

(no offence to your wife, who i'm sure a dashing man klike yourself could land a beautiful one. i'm thinking of my aunt and her neighbors in Northbrook. yuck.)
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Funny, I was just thinking how this could backfire, Uber. After all, not all American women are concentration camp victims with helium ballons stuck inside their chests. More than half the country is overweight.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Funny, I was just thinking how this could backfire, Uber. After all, not all American women are concentration camp victims with helium ballons stuck inside their chests. More than half the country is overweight.

i'm sure if thjis trend cought on i'd move next door the the playboy mansion.
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Baring Witness
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of empire building by George Bush.

He answered by saying that, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

It became very quiet in the room.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X