Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sport a beard, moustache or other ridiculous facial hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kontiki
    If you need to shave every day, wouldn't a close up of you at night show a good deal of stubble?
    Well, it's only 10 hours of growth so it doesn't show too much.
    But here goes
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The last time I shaved anything other than my neck was January, 1983.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

So, did you need that "help Rufus shave" thread for your neck?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have a mustache. Mainly because I don't like having sharp things like razors anywhere near my upper lip.

Gatekeeper
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Asher trolled to prove, that he's a male? This thread is priceless!

I have an awful looking "I'm too lazy to shave" beard. Half of the women I know loves it, the other half hates it. My wife belongs to the latter half. I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
              Just a goatee for me.
              You look like you're about to turn into the incredible hulk and rampage around.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Full beard and mustache for me, cut very short. No shaving, and my handsome features still stand out.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I wear stubble and it makes me look even cooler than I actually am which is damn near impossible considering I'm so insanely cool in the first place.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Goatee no stache.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                      So, did you need that "help Rufus shave" thread for your neck?
                      Exactly! If I let my lower chin and neck hair grow, I look less like a professor than like some burly hillbilly.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Fellas, always shave clean:

neck
                        nose
                        ears

Don't be looking like A-Train. Though I'd never have the balls to say that to his face.
                        Attached Files
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

[edited out because of profanity].

foo.
                          Last edited by Frankychan; March 29, 2003, 08:35.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Where is the "My face is covered by small tissue squares with red bits in the middle." option?
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X