Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sport a beard, moustache or other ridiculous facial hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you sport a beard, moustache or other ridiculous facial hair?

The war is so depressing, it seems time for a violent argument about some trivial matter of taste.

The questions concerning facial hair are: do you have it? Do you think it is elegant or neanderthal to do so? Have you worn a beard and then shaved it off in shame when you realised you looked like a complete ****?

For the record I have a small and well trimmed goatee-tache combination in gingerish brown with blond streaks. I like it, it gives me something socially acceptable to scratch in public.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of me w/beard to share.
    No, I'm a woman and I don't have facial hair.
    0.00%
    Yes, I'm a woman and I do have facial hair.
    3.85%
    No, facial hair makes a man look like an ape (i.e I can't grow one).
    34.62%
    I have a moustache.
    3.85%
    I have a goatee but no tache
    7.69%
    I have a goatee and tache
    23.08%
    I have the full beard tache combo
    23.08%
    I'm one of those twits who has a full beard but no tache.
    0.00%
    I have sideburns and yes I know they are really classless and ugly.
    3.85%
    I have a handlebar that resembles two bananas protruding from my face.
    0.00%
    Only feebs vote.

Facial hair is a crime against humanity.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

whats a tache?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Gee Speer, I don't know.

The cosmos tell me it may be mustache.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Facial hair is a crime against humanity.
          I've seen your picture and you are only saying that because you don't have the testosterone to grow one.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

The nose is on the face, does nose hair count?
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I've heard that many times on Apolyton now, and I assure you you're very wrong. I've been shaving daily since I was 14, started shaving at 12.

I can grow facial hair very very easily, it just looks so terribly wrong on me (which is why everyone insists I'm not able to grow it -- I'm too babyfaced )

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I can grow facial hair very very easily, it just looks so terribly wrong on me (which is why everyone insists I'm not able to grow it -- I'm too babyfaced )
                Being babyfaced is usually cited as the main reason for growing it. I had a friend when I was young who couldn't wait to grow a beard to hide his just like his dad did.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Just a goatee for me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just sat on a tack, eh?
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

At this point, my goatee is nearly a foot long (.3M). Next week my moustache will be trimmed & waxed for an opera I'm in.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Here's my attempt at facial hair - is it legitimate, or just lazy shaving?
                        Attached Files
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Being babyfaced is usually cited as the main reason for growing it. I had a friend when I was young who couldn't wait to grow a beard to hide his just like his dad did.
                          Why would you hide it?

Comment

Goatee and mo for me.

And Asher, no-one is going to believe you until you post proof.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Goatee-stache combo.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X