Name that Simpsons Quote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that Simpsons Quote!

Simple game. Post quotes from the Simpsons, and other people have to identify the speaker and summarize the context.

Here's one to start with:

"We have been watching your planet since it was created. 5000 years ago. By God!"
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

I'll say Kodos. Knowing my luck, it'll probably be Kang...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That must be some american TV-evangelist...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal
          "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."
          It's Homer to Lisa, but I can't remember exactly when.

How about, "Oh Boy! Sleep! That's where I'm a Viking!"
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

The incomparable Ralph Wiggum. Probably at bedtime...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

The incomparable Ralph Wiggum. Probably at bedtime...
              Actually, it's when he eats the worm that he's been given to dissect, and Miss Hoover tells him to just put his head down and take a nap.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Remembering the context is hard...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"Because they were stupid! That's why everyone does everything!"
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

ah Stefu your avatar... I don't want to see your posts anymore!!!
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

All right, all right! I've changed it!

Though I'm not completely satisfied with this one, either...

What I want for an avatar is Christopher Walken doing the pocket dance.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Is this Mona Lisa's nose, Stefu?

In any case, I don't like it either. The Clonaid lady was better IMO.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Weaseling out of things is good. It's what separates us from the other animals....except weasels."
                          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Homer. . .when he wanted to weasel out of something?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Right, you probably want a quote to follow.

Um..."Schindler and I are like peas in a pod. We were both war profiteers. We both made shells for the Nazis. But mine worked damn it!"
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X