No announcement yet.

The rules of the OT during Gulf War II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to show my mother, brother, and daughter those cat pictures.

Flag burning thread.
    Tass and I were messing around, and some fluffy pushed the Complain to Moderator button.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've taken to search for my own posts first thing, so I know which conversations I've been having, and decide which to continue.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No, I don't know why I posted that reponse.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

And I'm sorry for it
            No you're not.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Can we discuss those who have been banned in already created threads, or is paitkis an illigal word for the rest of the war (not that it would be interesting to discuss him anyway but still..) ?
              Up The Millers

Comment

I used "paiktis" as a dirty word even before the war.
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Yes.
                  (+1)

Comment

Rothy :
                    There is no such thing as an already created thread about banned people. The mods close them swiftly.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The problem with discussing banned people is that people are either criticizing the banned person ( and the mods understandably don't want that type of stuff since it degenerates pretty quick) or they are sympathizing with the banned ( which the mods probably like less since it might glorify unacceptable behavior)

Either way I have no problem with their position. While I don't know the merits of all moderator action, they generally apply a standard that is not that hard to adhere to.
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Another problem with discussing banned people is that it put's their name in "lights"... and we don't want people to do stupid things just so they can be added to the list of people banned... some take it as a badge of honor...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
                          I used "paiktis" as a dirty word even before the war.
                          That's not a very nice thing to say.
                          Paiktis and I disagree on some things, but he's honest in his emotion.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Flag burning thread.
                            Tass and I were messing around, and some fluffy pushed the Complain to Moderator button.
                            On the subject of banning: everyone who even thinks of pushing the CtM button should be banned for as long there are wars anywhere...
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

Hear, hear!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                One sure as hell can't post a picture of a shaved cat.
                                I know that much.
                                but i dont like the appearance of unshaven pussies.
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X