No announcement yet.

How big a freak are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all month round...if i shave me in the early morning i need to shave me again around 1 o`clock
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      I have a fairly large, black spot on my abdomen, half a nipples radius.

Is there a standard radius for nipples? I bet the EC have figures.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

all month round...if i shave me in the early morning i need to shave me again around 1 o`clock
        Are we still talking about testicles?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

lol....no hairgrowth
          Bunnies!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
            "For þam nedfere næni wyrþeþ þances snotera, þonne him þearf sy to gehicgenne ær his heonengange hwæt his gaste godes oþþe yfeles æfter deaþe heonon demed weorþe."

Yeah looks like very old english. What does it mean?
            Before the journey that awaits us all,
            No man becomes so wise that he has not
            Need to think out, before his going hence,
            What judgment will be given to his soul
            After his death, of evil or of good.

Composed by the Venerable Bede on his death-bed, and one of the oldest surviving poems in English.

Comment

I've also got a hairy birthmark on my throat. I am hideous to the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                I have 3 nipples! let the laughing begin :Evilgrin:
                Are they attached to you, or are you an Ed Gein wannabe?

Comment

"heonengange", I like that one...
                  “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

no seriously i have 2 normal one...and like 4 cms under my right one i have a very little 3rd one
                    Bunnies!

Comment

Wow. Can it lactate?

Comment

nope....it is just there.. it looks like a nipple but it doesnt have any of the functions of it...(not that nipples of guys have function but it doesnt have the increased number of senses as normal nipples have)
                        ..doctor says dont worry...so i dont worry..
                        Bunnies!

Comment

My stubble is 1/3 blonde.

Comment

That's a fashion disaster, not a freakish deformity. Come back when you've got vestigial gills or something, you Goth throwback.

Comment

Not a deformity, just an oddity - my middles toes are about 2cm longer than my big toes. Also my eyes colour change apparently at random between green, hazel and brown.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Also my eyes colour change apparently at random between green, hazel and brown.
                                Me too. I've heard it's down to what sort of foods you eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X