No announcement yet.

How big a freak are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good God. The gene pool around here looks a bit murky.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It's all in the soup.

Btw Laz, what does that sig mean?
      “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
        well

I have a chromosomal abnormality in which portions of my "10' and "4" chromosomes have switched places. I've been looking for a sixth finger to grow but so far no luck.
        What does that mean in layman's terms? Do you have superpowers and fight crime?

Comment

It means it's a hermaphrodite.
          “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
            It's all in the soup.

Btw Laz, what does that sig mean?
            It's a poem in the West Saxon dialect of Old English- Bede's Death Song.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              i have a mole on my head that is about half an inch long and sticks out an eight of an inch but its covered by the hair on my scalp
              Does it contain the numbers "666"?

Comment

actually its the general electric symbol. aparently i was made in 1983...
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

All of my fingers are double-jointed. They all bend back against the joints to near-right angles. It's great for grossing people out at the pub.

The drawback is that my rubbery fingers mean I can't do serious climbing.

Comment

anyone got abnormal hairgrowth?....like needing to shave every 6 hours or so?
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I have these two floppy things dangling under my wee-wee. Do you think it's contagious?
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

All month round or just when the moon is full?

Comment

That was a cross-post, though it's still strangely apt.

Comment

stefu...upon further inspection i have those too, but the left floppy thing hangs lower
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You're talking bollocks now.

Comment

"For þam nedfere næni wyrþeþ þances snotera, þonne him þearf sy to gehicgenne ær his heonengange hwæt his gaste godes oþþe yfeles æfter deaþe heonon demed weorþe."

Yeah looks like very old english. What does it mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X