How big a freak are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big a freak are you?

It's a "big news" time right now, and everyone's getting a bit tense and serious. I think we're all in need of a bloody good laugh at someone else's expense, preferably in a thread that's in exceptionally poor taste. It's a tough job, but I'm willing to take it on.

Let's mock the afflicted! Please post your physical deformities and impairments for discussion and/or ridicule here. Bear in mind that you will be mocked mercilessly, so if this is liable to offend you then don't reveal anything. You fool.

Right- who's first. Any good mutations, even if it is just one of those frekish bellybuttons that stick out like a knobbly little tumour?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

I have 3 nipples! let the laughing begin :Evilgrin:
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

well

I have a chromosomal abnormality in which portions of my "10' and "4" chromosomes have switched places. I've been looking for a sixth finger to grow but so far no luck.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

i have a mole on my head that is about half an inch long and sticks out an eight of an inch but its covered by the hair on my scalp
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I have no physical deformities. other than I'm butt ugly and wear glasses

Does my 12 inch penis count as a physical deformity?

Comment

Well, with the exception of those missing top-jaw incisors, not much really. Nothing natural, at least.

Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

dissident, bragging about gentalia is a mental deformity found in most insecure males
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                I have no physical deformities. other than I'm butt ugly and wear glasses

Does my 12 inch penis count as a physical deformity?
                -- I knew SOMEONE would just have to make the penis comment.

The even more obvious retorts

" 12 inches ? kinda small but would never think of that as deformed "

Or

"stop measuring from your butt cheeks"
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

nothing, i'm perfect
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

well with that part over with.....lets talk about deformities of famous people....what is up with the hair of Bush....
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

and what about Gorbachev? What's with that mark on his head?

Comment

I have down's syndrome.

Comment

I have a fairly large, black spot on my abdomen, half a nipples radius.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

really, my friend cooper has downs syndrome. but his last name is downs so we all call doing somethign cooper would do as having "downs syndrome"

Comment

"Any good mutations, even if it is just one of those frekish bellybuttons that stick out like a knobbly little tumour?"

How did you know?
                              “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                              X